2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Just started this game and went to PC to look for work but one tab says enter password, where do I get it from? I looked through the thread but couldn't see anything except all the comments about beheading, murder, rape, Necro and so on, which now has me rethinking continuing. So two questions if anyone could help, the password for PC and is it really that brutal as it has been mentioned here?

NewUser123456abc

May 5, 2024
Just started this game and went to PC to look for work but one tab says enter password, where do I get it from? I looked through the thread but couldn't see anything except all the comments about beheading, murder, rape, Necro and so on, which now has me rethinking continuing. So two questions if anyone could help, the password for PC and is it really that brutal as it has been mentioned here?
The main focus of the game is necrophilia/snuff/guro/rape.

razor1977

Jan 2, 2023
That was fucking insane and I was waiting for the update for so long. Marvellous 3:)

Please just don't abandon the project beg you QUIET LAB.
The game is on my top 5 fav list.
Add way more darker content over incest stuff too.

Best of Luck with the project
right there with you man, just discovered this and auto top 5 easy, the darker the better

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I think that the scene with the pregnant woman, the developer went too far. They should have given the option to save her at least, although that would be more or less copying what happened almost in another game (Raptus). David wouldn't be embarrassed at all if he gave the option of killing him since the MC is screwed because of him XD

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
So after the all the killing, how is the MC gonna think or even try to have sex with anyone. (That might get them killed) Is it all down hill from here, he doesn't seem the type to be to much of a hero or a stud to take on most of these woman :unsure: Guess this is gonna be a very short story. To bad tho, Scarlett would have been nice to see without other things on her mind. :(

Reactions: fishbulb123

GermanDolcett

Jun 7, 2021
For now it is only like 2 renders but I assume she will have a bigger role soon so this game needs the futa/trans tag since the latest update

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Abstracting from the content (all this is absolutely wild for me personally, but I suppose this project has its own target audience) I should note the very carelessly/schematically sketched plot, weak character development, unconvincing motivations, which is a disadvantage for any VN, regardless of its content. It involuntarily evokes associations with Raptus, and not in favor of the project under consideration here. Although I have put this project on my block list, this is just a parting note.

Reactions: NewUser123456abc
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes