2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

senormisterioso

Jan 25, 2023
Is there a walkthrough? I'm stuck on Wed. July 17th. There's no hint and it keeps saying I can still do something when I try to advance the time. All of the characters seem to have disappeared.

Reactions: MAD6999

TheresiaW

Jan 1, 2020
I´m already stuck in the beginning after using the PC in MCs room...
How can I close the window on his computer, after I clicked on an desktop icon?

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I'm stuck on July 12 after the photo session with Willow, if I move the time forward it gives me an error and I don't know if I have to go somewhere else and look for some object to move forward.

Reactions: dracoboi123

jjj1888

Jul 11, 2023
Is there a walkthrough? I'm stuck on Wed. July 17th. There's no hint and it keeps saying I can still do something when I try to advance the time. All of the characters seem to have disappeared.
Pretty sure there's a text box after talking at the dinner table explaining it's the end of the current main story.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
im stuck at the same spot and theres no hints at all or people to talk to the only person who shows is lily in her bedroom masterbating and you cant talk to her heres my save is there a fix or something to continue

Last edited:

jonnydrive

Jul 29, 2019
Free speech !
Are you crazy? How mentally ill do you have to be to get excited about such games with a cannibalistic character? Such a game (with this "Butscher") is simply satanic. It is inhumane and should be banned. Who creates such a game is... no question. Anyone who thinks a game like this is good and supports it should take a look inside themselves and see what went wrong in their life. Most of the comments are just blind to what is shown here. Sick fantasies.

Dead soul, empty shell,
Money power opens hell,
makes the eyes so empty and blind;
dull heart in soul cry,
...like a breeze passes by.
Liberty you never find
Dude youre mentally ill too otherwise you wouldnt be here you have sick fantasies in your own like he does if its not your thing shut up and go home let people have their own video games. And Games are the best way to fullfill fantasies without harm people so i mean humanity itself is a gruesome species so finally grow up violence is a fetish you cant change this you can only find a way to fullfill it without harm someone.I can Say i am into such things as long as its fantasie if i see real gore its a other world so dont merge fantasy and reality.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Red Room [v0.21a] [QuietLab]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Nah dude dev did me dirty lol. Thought smn finally moved his/her ass for a surprise update. Guess not...

Good luck dev I'll try and come back to this later

[EDIT] / Now that I read the summary, I think it could prove to be better than what I expected. Idk if it's a pro or a con that this game shares the name of one of the biggest deception (at least for me) in the AVN industry lol.

THX

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedRoom-QUIETLAB-0.21a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Holdos

Sep 13, 2021
Free speech !
Are you crazy? How mentally ill do you have to be to get excited about such games with a cannibalistic character? Such a game (with this "Butscher") is simply satanic. It is inhumane and should be banned. Who creates such a game is... no question. Anyone who thinks a game like this is good and supports it should take a look inside themselves and see what went wrong in their life. Most of the comments are just blind to what is shown here. Sick fantasies.

Dead soul, empty shell,
Money power opens hell,
makes the eyes so empty and blind;
dull heart in soul cry,
...like a breeze passes by.
Liberty you never find
What you write doesn't make any sense. Art should be free and if you don't like it, no one forces you to see it. According to your opinion, a large part of all the people who dedicate themselves to horror movies should be banished from society. In the world there must be rules that ensure the defense of the individual, but art in all its manifestations, I believe, must be free, without ties and QuietLab, although it hurt me to see certain scenes, has impacted me and is one of the most visual novels. intriguing things I'm following. If you go to these novels to jerk off, there are many others, but please, do not criticize those who do something different even if it is pure terror.. Regards

Reactions: MAD6999

JectsM

Jun 16, 2017
I guess this is one way to claim you added more days.... Say you did and then remove the task (hint) feature of the game. I click on the (?) and get a pointless red progress bar on the top of the screen? then when I tried to forward time, I get the "I could still do something".... So, I clicked everywhere to possibly find the next point to progress the game including checking the phone & PC to no avail.... pretty stupid.....

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Shit, developing it at 10 years old? Seriously what these interactions. I saw games where the interaction was horrible, but this one beats all the records.

Reactions: sedin

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
i use my save from last update and it goes into a scene that a cop is killed and then u have a option with one female character. after that im stuck, cant pass time, only thing i could do was hire a model, any solution to this or we have to start from 0?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It's brutal. Someone even suggested banning this game. I personally don't welcome violence, but I am strongly against any kind of restrictions (unless we're talking about things like **********). In all other things, "Let a hundred flowers blossom, let a hundred schools of thought contend".

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes