2.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Jan 5, 2021
Way too tedious and too many clicks. It's possible to make a good sandbox game, but you need to have shortcuts and hints as to where someone is each day/time of day. Why is it that I'm only able to fast forward time in my bed? That needs to be available anywhere. Why can't I travel anywhere unless I'm at the entrance, that's not good game design, that's just boring and tedious. There also needs to be a big spell check, as the English wasn't great.

Rape tag is premature as well. Given the title of the game, I won't be surprised if there's rape content down the road, but I think it's too early to have it as no current content is forced (there's a separate tag for sleep sex, so I count that separately).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck in development, but there's a lot to be desired at the moment.

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
Like others, I am stuck in the club after meeting the friend there with no UI that allows me to go back home.

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
Okay, I think I have figured out the UI bug in the club: it happens when you click on the poster on the entrance. I don't think it has any effect in the story so just don't click it.

EDIT: Nevermind, you're not allowed to go to sleep until you have interacted with it.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
Glad some of you got somewhere. I can only roam around the house. Guess this VN needs something like hints...

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
So, I have played a few days and now it says I can still do something, which isn't letting me progress. There is nothing to do though. I have been through every location and there isn't anything at all.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 2687889

Overview:
The game, set in the near future, lets you step into the role of a teenager on the verge of summer vacation.
I won't spill all the details now – it's for you to discover throughout the gameplay!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-10
Release Date: 2023-06-10
Developer: QuietLab -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

can you pls read this and say if it is okay or not?
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...st-dyupariyahonnpobekkan.146398/post-10986500
can i upload the game ?

Active

Mar 11, 2021
Red Room [v0.1] [QuietLab]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Android version?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Renders looked interesting. Unfortunately this game is another sandbox devoid of content where the dev has a linear story in mind. The lack of hint system means you need to tediously click through the game in search of content. The English lacks a natural flow.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Extremely obnoxious sandbox. If you give absolutely 0 guidance to the player and just let them wander around clicking while hoping something happens, with the only hint being "I could still do something," eventually I'm just going to click on the big X in the upper right corner and delete the game.

Which is a shame because this game could be interesting if you would make it more accessible to the player and I like the concept.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Saving tends to produce errors, but a game doesn't crash.
If MC undress sleeping mom & sister before going to a club,
upon his return both (still sleeping soundly) are dressed :BootyTime:

P.S.: added save 4 next morning after club 4 ones who'stuck.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 15 Votes