2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I played the game from scratch because my old saves didn't work. I'm, not surprised about the dismembering scenes, but I don't find them much worse than the scene where Thomas and the other guy gets killed. My biggest problem with this game is that it's lacking details in the sex scenes. It's basically just in, out, in, cum. On top of that, the whores in the night club will only give you $100 BJ's. It's basically a pretty boring game that has had a dark side from the start, which now has turned even darker.
I haven't made up my mind whether I will support the game or not. Unless the sex scene's improved in the next version this game will most likely end in the bin, rather than getting my support.

Why is all games here either vanilla I love you sex, or dark psycho sex. Why aren't there any games where the MC is generally good guy, who likes rapes and forced prostitution without him being a psycho or incest lover?
Maybe because rape and forced prostitution IS more or less the sign of a psycho, generally speaking almost all societies? Unless you mean the "good guy" is forcibly raped and forced into guy-guy prostitution, then you might have a point. Otherwise, yeah, there's nothing 'good' in someone who likes those first two you mention, only a psycho or sociopath. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I played the game from scratch because my old saves didn't work. I'm, not surprised about the dismembering scenes, but I don't find them much worse than the scene where Thomas and the other guy gets killed. My biggest problem with this game is that it's lacking details in the sex scenes. It's basically just in, out, in, cum. On top of that, the whores in the night club will only give you $100 BJ's. It's basically a pretty boring game that has had a dark side from the start, which now has turned even darker.
I haven't made up my mind whether I will support the game or not. Unless the sex scene's improved in the next version this game will most likely end in the bin, rather than getting my support.

Why is all games here either vanilla I love you sex, or dark psycho sex. Why aren't there any games where the MC is generally good guy, who likes rapes and forced prostitution without him being a psycho or incest lover?
MC is generally good guy
who likes rapes and forced prostitution
Pick one.

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
MC is generally good guy
who likes rapes and forced prostitution
Pick one.
Sounds like all those men and women that like the "bad boy/girl" but then complain when they're an asshole to them. People that are both nice and loving, typically aren't also a "bad boy/girl."

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedRoom-QUIETLAB-0.24b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Smartie

Dec 20, 2017
I am stuck at day 17. Can't go any futher. It says, there is something to do, but i can't find it.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Maybe because rape and forced prostitution IS more or less the sign of a psycho, generally speaking almost all societies? Unless you mean the "good guy" is forcibly raped and forced into guy-guy prostitution, then you might have a point. Otherwise, yeah, there's nothing 'good' in someone who likes those first two you mention, only a psycho or sociopath. :ROFLMAO:
(this is not directed at you OZygator)

Rape is FUCKED UP and no one who forces people to have sex is a good guy. EVER! They are diametrically opposed.

These games aren't real, so it's ok to enjoy rape in this case, just like liking any other fetish. It's a major fetish for a reason, some women enjoy role playing rape when they can give consent. That power fantasy is HUGE turn on to some people.

Saying that, if someone tried to depict rape as not vile, I actually think that is even more fucked up. Rape is graphic, and should not be sugar coated. It's violence, and needs to be seen as such. If people don't want to see rape as vile then you need to do some soul searching...

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
What follows after the MC is forced to rape, the game tells me that I must find new models for the photographs, but after that I don't know what to do. Does that mean it's all the content of the game?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
You can't make a game about deepweb/darknet red rooms (which aren't real, if you need an ELI5 on that) without implying pedophilia/underage girls. It's borderline intrinsic.

GermanDolcett

Jun 7, 2021
What follows after the MC is forced to rape, the game tells me that I must find new models for the photographs, but after that I don't know what to do. Does that mean it's all the content of the game?
You can hire girls from the pc in your room, and you KNOW when you reached the end of the current game cause it directly tells you so

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
So you don't believe a person can be generally good, helpful, carrying and generally likable, but having a dark side where he likes to rape girls and force them into prostitution? Not through brainwash, corruption or psycho mind game, but through good old fashion blackmail. Does that really make him psycho or isn't it more when he is brainwashing a girl to become a willing bimbo who would snatch other girls that the MC can brainwash, corrupt or drive into madness through psycho games.

The real world isn't black and white. Nor is the virtual.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
So you don't believe a person can be generally good, helpful, carrying and generally likable, but having a dark side where he likes to rape girls and force them into prostitution? Not through brainwash, corruption or psycho mind game, but through good old fashion blackmail. Does that really make him psycho or isn't it more when he is brainwashing a girl to become a willing bimbo who would snatch other girls that the MC can brainwash, corrupt or drive into madness through psycho games.

The real world isn't black and white. Nor is the virtual.
The "good side" would then tend to be more of a mask to hide the darkness within or a tool to facilitate it. It isn't genuine.
I also find it weird that you seem to be trying to elevate blackmail above the other methods you mentioned, as if it isn't as bad. Just say that you enjoy blackmail over the other methods. None of them are "good" and neither are rape and forced prostitution, but as long as we're just talking about fiction/fantasy, then anything goes. It just won't be for everyone.

The real world, as a whole, may not be black and white, but some things are.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
The "good side" would then tend to be more of a mask to hide the darkness within or a tool to facilitate it. It isn't genuine.
I also find it weird that you seem to be trying to elevate blackmail above the other methods you mentioned, as if it isn't as bad. Just say that you enjoy blackmail over the other methods. None of them are "good" and neither are rape and forced prostitution, but as long as we're just talking about fiction/fantasy, then anything goes. It just won't be for everyone.

The real world, as a whole, may not be black and white, but some things are.
If you can't see the difference between blackmailing someone into having sex and making someone insane and then have sex with that person, I don't think there is any point in discussing this subject with you.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
so is it bad that i came when the girl got the screw driver in her head? god i am fucked up but that was hot :oops:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
If you can't see the difference between blackmailing someone into having sex and making someone insane and then have sex with that person, I don't think there is any point in discussing this subject with you.
You act as if blackmail isn't that bad and can't completely ruin a persons life, cause psychological trauma and/or lead people to suicide. The same is true of rape and forced prostitution in general.

Which is better or worse could be debated from multiple perspectives, but the result is ultimately the same. Shit is still shit, regardless of its shape, size and consistency.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
2.50 star(s) 15 Votes