2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Just because you aren't sure doesn't mean they aren't.
Yeah, well. I do actually have friends that are part of the lgbtq+ community, and they are the ones that tells me it has gotten too far.
I don't need to know the difference between all their different names for the sex of a person. I'm quite happy with man and woman, and whenever someone claims there are more, I'm standing on my right to disagree. Just as they expect me to respect their view, I expect them to respect my view too.

Also comparing any marginalised group of people against your inability to process multiple tags is a bit weak.
It's pretty pointless to discuss this with you , when you clearly doesn't see the problem in having too many tags more or less describing the same. It has nothing to do with the lgbtq+ community. It's about their insane amount of names for the same thing.

Cheezuse

Jul 4, 2023
Wow guys, the ending to version 0.24b is amazing. Is there any chance I can see it again instead of playing another hour to get there ?

Last edited:

GermanDolcett

Jun 7, 2021
That would have been nice to know before I saved over it.
Yeah sorry, some ren'py games have a gallery of the best scenes, this one doesn't so yeah all you can do is go through the game again, there should be a "skip" on the bottom of the screen that'll make you go through the dialog faster than you can click through it (you will have to reclick it after every choice option though)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Events are moving too quickly. One gets the impression that the developer does not have time to create any content and, at least for the sake of the plot, makes a couple of piquant or “cruel” images.
But hey, why do we need such a plot? Such games are, in principle, based on content, which is precisely what is lacking (still, I hope it doesn’t occur to anyone to call a photo shoot a full-fledged content).
This is of course my personal opinion. But if the developer does not change the approach to the game, then this will not end in anything good for the game.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Red Room v0.24b

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Thy4nd
2.50 star(s) 15 Votes