4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Kat is 100% the reason I keep up with this one. She's adorable for one thing... and I love the fact that it's somewhat atypical of an incest romance. There's no "but but but, you're my brother!", She gives no fucks and just goes down on her brother. The way it's supposed to be... in visual novels.
Same, if it wasn't for Kat, I would have dropped it. But I am also looking forward to Nat.

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
I get this error and it won't let me continue
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_ch2.rpy", line 2075, in script
call screen End_Screen
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen End_Screen is not known.

-- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Full traceback:
call screen End_Screen
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3131, in call_screen
show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1131, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Red Lucy Cherry
Mon May 20 13:23:59 2024

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I get this error and it won't let me continue
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call screen End_Screen

-- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Full traceback:
call screen End_Screen
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3131, in call_screen
show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1131, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Red Lucy Cherry
Mon May 20 13:23:59 2024
What mod have you installed? Because this should work with the base game

Dec 19, 2022
I had joined his Patreon when he announced the update was "soon." Well, it was a mistake; this developer has no respect at all for his patrons.
People kept asking about the update and lack of communication, but all we got was half-backed excuses like that. We had to focus; perfection takes time, mambo jumbo shit. My membership has already run out, and the supposed soon-to-come update has yet to make its appearance; it has been months already. But the irony is that for someone who can't spare 5 minutes to give his paying supporters any sort of news about the state of things, he finds more than enough time to post cringe-worthy stuff on general chat almost daily. Well, if you think about supporting someone, look elsewhere; there are better developers that deserve it.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
I had joined his Patreon when he announced the update was "soon." Well, it was a mistake; this developer has no respect at all for his patrons.
People kept asking about the update and lack of communication, but all we got was half-backed excuses like that. We had to focus; perfection takes time, mambo jumbo shit. My membership has already run out, and the supposed soon-to-come update has yet to make its appearance; it has been months already. But the irony is that for someone who can't spare 5 minutes to give his paying supporters any sort of news about the state of things, he finds more than enough time to post cringe-worthy stuff on general chat almost daily. Well, if you think about supporting someone, look elsewhere; there are better developers that deserve it.

No developer is worse than Cloudlet. This guy created a good game (true bond) and just disappeared. Appears every 1 or two years. The most incredible thing is that to this day he has many supporters.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
The dev will likely still send you the update if you ask. As for not responding to peoples questions, I swear I remember hearing that one of the partners would be making up for that? Where is this person?

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes