osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Think about this: the ability for regular nerds to create AI images at home is less than 12 months old. The rate of progress has been astonishing already.

This game looks gorgeous. Sure, there are some noticeable imperfections, but if this is a sign of what is coming in the near future then bring it on! I wanna see how good the art is in 2 years time...

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
It’s interesting how immediately something smells like AI art these days. The moment I saw the tiny preview images of the screenshots, I was almost certain. Didn’t even have to enlarge, though that confirmed it for me.

Still, looks pretty good so far. Once the image generators can reliably produce more than just portraits and the simplest of interactions, this could be the feature. ATM, even holding items in the hand usually seems to break them, not to mention actual character interactions or sex scenes.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
stevecarrell-the-office.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, seeing that the dev is a user and has ownership of the thread , it would be nice if you could say the planned tags and if the kinks/fetishe are avoidable (doesn't happen in the story according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot?

Good luck.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Oct 8, 2019
AI CG? How would they get repeating characters? Like how would the main character show up multiple times if everything is done by AI? I'm not being sarcastic, this is a legitimate question.

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
I'm glad to hear that the game has caught your interest. Red Brim aims to tell a captivating story, a beautiful story. The main plot of the game already exists, but there is still a lot of work to be done. We strive to release regular updates that introduce more story content and additional features to the game.

There are several things I would like to implement, and some aspects may change as the development progresses because it's still an unfinished game. For example, in the next update, I plan to introduce skills that players can develop to advance in subplots, such as fixing a broken lock. I want the game to be enjoyable to play as well.

I will try to create some progress infographics soon, but please understand that it takes time to do everything. Regarding fetish content, I don't exclude the possibility, but it's too early to say for now. However, if there are such contents, they will be clearly marked and skippable, as we have no intention of offending anyone's taste.

For those who are interested in the development and want to actively participate and share their opinions, you are welcome to join our Discord server. Constructive criticism and bug reports are highly appreciated.

P.S. I loved the comments about Carmen Sandiego! I had the same thought when the artwork was finished, and it really made me laugh.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I'm glad to hear that the game has caught your interest. Red Brim aims to tell a captivating story, a beautiful story. The main plot of the game already exists, but there is still a lot of work to be done. We strive to release regular updates that introduce more story content and additional features to the game.

There are several things I would like to implement, and some aspects may change as the development progresses because it's still an unfinished game. For example, in the next update, I plan to introduce skills that players can develop to advance in subplots, such as fixing a broken lock. I want the game to be enjoyable to play as well.

I will try to create some progress infographics soon, but please understand that it takes time to do everything. Regarding fetish content, I don't exclude the possibility, but it's too early to say for now. However, if there are such contents, they will be clearly marked and skippable, as we have no intention of offending anyone's taste.

For those who are interested in the development and want to actively participate and share their opinions, you are welcome to join our Discord server. Constructive criticism and bug reports are highly appreciated.

P.S. I loved the comments about Carmen Sandiego! I had the same thought when the artwork was finished, and it really made me laugh.
Captivating how? Is it not going to be like SS? I mean you already have the characters. Will this be the same kind of story as well?

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes