EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Is there an easy way to enable rollback on this? I sometimes click to the next bit of dialogue without fully comprehending what i read, so i need to go back and re read it. I get that it is often a design choice to disable it but it would be cool if i could reactivate it. I tried editing the scripy.rpy file to set persistant rollback to true but it threw up an error when i tried to relaunch the game so i reverted changes

If the answer is no then i can live with that, figured i would ask

You can activate it in the game preferences

Last edited:

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
Is there an easy way to enable rollback on this? I sometimes click to the next bit of dialogue without fully comprehending what i read, so i need to go back and re read it. I get that it is often a design choice to disable it but it would be cool if i could reactivate it. I tried editing the scripy.rpy file to set persistant rollback to true but it threw up an error when i tried to relaunch the game so i reverted changes

If the answer is no then i can live with that, figured i would ask

May 29, 2023
I forgot about this. Good to see it got an update.
Edit
I left the house and returned at night. There was a cinema scene with Lora but it says nothing to do in the quest log and when she's in the kitchen I cannot speak to her. Any advice on what to do next or was that the update?

Last edited:

Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
I forgot about this. Good to see it got an update.
Edit
I left the house and returned at night. There was a cinema scene with Lora but it says nothing to do in the quest log and when she's in the kitchen I cannot speak to her. Any advice on what to do next or was that the update?
That was the update 8 images

Dec 10, 2022
It really is dumb to make a review on an alpha game it's not even beta yet. So people are ruining the score on a game that might flesh out by reviewing it. Bad practice. I will wait for it to get more close to beta before I check it out though.
If you release a game people will play it. If they play it and find it flawed they will review it as such. The bad practice isn't the reviews - it's releasing a game in shoddy condition.

Nobody is forcing devs to release their games uncooked. A dev could finish the entire game, polish it, and then release it. Like in every other kind of media. Movie studios don't release the first five minutes of rehearsal footage as a movie. Authors don't publish the first draft of chapter 1 and call it a book. But the norm here is to ship your game in incremental bits in order to steer players towards your patreon. That is the bad practice.

big_shl0m0

Jul 13, 2023
Pretty nice quality considering it's AI stuff.
Especially hyped to see what awaits anal loving Randy, truly a woman after my own heart.
Here's hoping she's going to get DAP'd with that huge dildo, to fill that void in her heart and her ass.
Or maybe slide in a hand whilst fucking her ass, like Lara gets here?
1000025819.jpg
Anyway, needs more anal.

Last edited:
Reactions: tricky17
Aug 17, 2019
Saw this on a website that had no AI tag. I thought to myself 'This looks good.......too good'. Then I came here and viola! AI fucking art.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes