EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Welcome to Red Brim, an exciting and immersive erotic game in the style of a dating-sim graphic novel! Join us on this thrilling journey filled with passion, romance, and intense encounters.
In Red Brim, you embody a young and passionate photography student, dedicated to capturing the essence of life through your lens. As you delve into the world of visual storytelling, you encounter a mysterious woman with a wide-brimmed red hat, whose enigmatic presence adds an intriguing twist to your artistic journey.
Guided by your insatiable curiosity, you traverse vibrant cityscapes and breathtaking landscapes. Along the way, you engage with a diverse cast of characters, each with their own dreams, desires, and secrets waiting to be uncovered.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-25
Release Date: 2024-04-25
Developer: Euphoria Studios - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12 alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Instillation Incest Patch:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches:
Extras: Italian Translation* - Brazilian Translation* - Spanish Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot 2023-07-07 104033.png Screenshot 2023-07-07 103949.png Screenshot 2023-07-07 103846.png Screenshot 2023-07-07 104239.png Screenshot 2023-07-07 104329.png randy_anal5.jpg taylin_dropout6.jpg 1696615266276.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
mmm it looks like a cash grab but who knows maybe I'm wrong...

Edit: Well after playing it I can say that I still think it's a cash grab, tbh there's not much to see but what there is, is the same as always: art that looks good and dialogue completely uninspired. nothing special

As for the ia art I can't say with total certainty that it is, but there are certain scenes that make you believe that it is like when after sleeping, the mc wakes up without a head and some faces look off

Of course, there will be some idiots who would say that this game is a piece of art just because it looks good, but the truth is that there is nothing special about it.

I give it 6 months

Last edited:

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Jesus Christ. It's obviously AI generated. Hands are usually a giveaway, clothing/hair melting with the body and characters looking somewhat different in each image (LoRA won't get you far). Also AI only excells at simple poses. Try to do a sex scene and it will look ass

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedBrim-0.1Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes