• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Share Recruiting artist(s) for my new short game and future projects :)

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
Hi guys! This is my first project, and while I haven't even fully learned Renpy yet (I'm working on it) I wanted to recruit a 3d artist, or maybe even form a team! I would prefer a Daz artist but I don't have a specific visual vision set, so HS1 or 2 artists would be cool too. I can't afford to pay but I'm willing to do revenue share.

Also I'm willing to learn hs2 modeling and make my own renders if I don't find anyone else besides programmers/cowriters.

Project:
- the project is a work in progress on what i want it to be about. My main idea though is a story about a college student who goes through a shitty time in college, then suddenly something happens and he's gone back in time to the beginning of the first year. The story will focus on him "rewriting" events that made his first year awful and finding out why he went back in time.

Mostly vanilla for both, hopefully dealing with a shortstack maybe? anal, maybe "family friendly", but besides that nothing crazy. I want to write all the characters to have a role and to fill that role, to be likable or not likable depending on who they are, etc.

Developer:
- me! I'm going by Tooldude for this project, but I'm normally just known as Lampy. I've always had a dream to write but never willingly executed it until now. My discord is @lampy_ for contact :) Character development is my specialty and i love to make sure everything makes sense.

Looking for:
A 3D artist, preferrably either Daz or HS2. Im not looking for some who is perfect at modeling right now, however when the game is totally ready, I'd love for the game to look beautiful. Id like for my partner(s) to have experience at least in modeling for fun with a portfolio; like i said im not looking for perfection yet but im at least looking for good quality.
I also am looking for a possible cowriter to help write / a programmer. As the project goes on I would like to crowdfund/ do patreon subscriptions with renders in order to fund a ui maker. :)

Employment Type:
- unfortunately, as I'm not the richest person ever, I'm looking to pay through revenue share. If you use Daz and we can sell the games on places such as Steam or Itch.io, id be willing to 50 50 (or if 3 people split it evenly) there, and then some potential patreon tiers being exclusively for additional renders where the revenue from those tiers would go to you. We can figure out the logistics as we go :)

Work commitment:
-I'm looking to form either a partnership or small team for future projects. I have a few in mind and would love long term partners I can work with. This isn't contractual though, if you decide you need to move on that's totally fine, I'm looking for someone who will at least partner up for this project though.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord. Once again my discord is @lampy_ if you don't wanna scroll up haha

Job Description:
- looking for a partner (or partners) for this project, who will do renders to pair with my writing. I have big ambitions but I want this to be a two way street. This won't be a "you do what I tell you" thing, if you think I'm wrong or you have better ideas tell me! I take criticism well :)

Additional comments:
- I would love fluent English speakers, especially if we go in calls because I am God awful with accents haha

Last edited:

CristianoUX

Sep 22, 2023
Hello friend, I believe you found the right guy for the job.
I'm UX Design, and I'm studying Game Design, Unreal Engine and... yes DAZ3D!!!

Look at these projects I've already done:

Aysla.05.png Taina_.png nurie_.png Andrios.final.png My.png

I'm still developing my website and portfolio and I really need work for it.

My discord:
cristianoux

Let's talk?

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
Sep 25, 2017
Hi,

how big is your game supposed to be in regard to images/renders? Any estimation/idea?

I have played quite a bit around in studioneo from HS2, also learned a bit about ren'py, even tried to make a game or two :D

Lately I discovered AI for me and then tried to "improve" HS2 renders.
Here are some examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the game I was once working on:
F95 - Student Dorm

I never fully commited, it was hard to do everything on your own while having a full-time-job, family, friends, and so on.

I don't know if I could/would/want to commit long term, but maybe a "test project", you could learn ren'py and story-writing, i could learn more about AI and animation and so on.

Also: I don't think i could do crazy sex stuff, more a fan of "normal" stuff.
And as you can see, I am not a fan of giant boobs.

I prefer a more anime-style. And AI could lead to some strange things like crazy hands and eyes, but there would always be the HS2 original-renders.
it would even be possible to make 2 versions of a game, one original-hs2 and one AI-boosted. One would only need to replace the images before compiling.

And, I am NOT a native english speaker, as you might noticed, but my english is good enough to communicate I think :D

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
Hi,

how big is your game supposed to be in regard to images/renders? Any estimation/idea?

I have played quite a bit around in studioneo from HS2, also learned a bit about ren'py, even tried to make a game or two :D

Lately I discovered AI for me and then tried to "improve" HS2 renders.
Here are some examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the game I was once working on:
F95 - Student Dorm

I never fully commited, it was hard to do everything on your own while having a full-time-job, family, friends, and so on.

I don't know if I could/would/want to commit long term, but maybe a "test project", you could learn ren'py and story-writing, i could learn more about AI and animation and so on.

Also: I don't think i could do crazy sex stuff, more a fan of "normal" stuff.
And as you can see, I am not a fan of giant boobs.

I prefer a more anime-style. And AI could lead to some strange things like crazy hands and eyes, but there would always be the HS2 original-renders.
it would even be possible to make 2 versions of a game, one original-hs2 and one AI-boosted. One would only need to replace the images before compiling.

And, I am NOT a native english speaker, as you might noticed, but my english is good enough to communicate I think :D
Hey my man, do you have Discord? It'd be easier to talk on there about it :)

RickGrimes1

Apr 19, 2019
Yo man, I would like to join, I'm good at daz3d i can send you some sample on discrod.
rickgriiimes123 - my discord