Tacoabuser

Mar 12, 2021
Game looks hella polished, and I'm a sucker for character creation.
Hoping my PC can run it though

Fuck, the lack of a Video card is fucking me up.
Buying a cheap mini pc with a ryzen 5 or 7 with decent integrated graphics, n decent office optiplex with an 1050 or something that does not require a powers supply, or building one on an intel server mother/cpu are good cheap option, been there man :,)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpiderGamerXxx

Adamantine

Aug 26, 2019
Guys, can't launch it. Game opens with black screen, and just closes after few second, without any error messages. And same behavior with all games which have .exe and .pck files. It's not the first time I've encountered games with only these two files, and absolutely all of them don't work on my PC.
Win 11
RTX 2060
16 GB RAM
Ryzen 5 4600H

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
Wasn't bad from what I played, didn't run into any bugs myself. Just a shame it is so short and there is no way to actually climax. Hope the dev continues to work on the game though.

Raheym

Aug 16, 2018
Guys, can't launch it. Game opens with black screen, and just closes after few second, without any error messages. And same behavior with all games which have .exe and .pck files. It's not the first time I've encountered games with only these two files, and absolutely all of them don't work on my PC.
Win 11
RTX 2060
16 GB RAM
Ryzen 5 4600H
I'm having the same issue. Tried lots of stuff but couldn't get it to open

Lord Dread

Oct 2, 2017
Those having trouble with the clothes section: seems to be a timing issue, turn v-sync on. should fix it.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes