• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ105184_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Misha, a princess of the Kingdom of Fistania, was forced to flee to a neighboring country after her country was taken over by the Valace Empire. However, Prince Jin of the Valace Empire, who wants Misha’s custody, prevents her escape. After a struggle, Misha escapes to Earth, a galaxy far away. However, she is surrounded by soldiers of the Jin and forced to fight.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-29
Release Date: 2012-11-06
Original Title: ミーシャ戦記
Developer: MadScript -
Translator: Kamiko
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
VNBD:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

Extras: Translation Only

RJ105184_img_smp1.jpg RJ105184_img_smp2.jpg RJ105184_img_smp3.jpg screen1-2.jpg screen2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I thought Alex is a short version of Alexandros and Alexandros has an -andros, man in it. What the fuck.
Alex can be short for any number of names, including Alexa, Alexia, Alexis, Alexandra, Alexander, Alexei, etc.

SegaleVidale

Apr 20, 2020
Maybe if some other language besides russian have this name (never heard about that)
Because you are familiar with English or Western culture. In my country, I have never seen any male who was called Sunny (which is another gender-neutral name IN English-speaking countries, mostly the USA.) We only call girls Sunny and Sunshine (translated version ofc). Therefore should I say "Sunny" has to be an only-girl-name? :) IMO nope.

Misha is a Hebrew-rooted name and has different variations by culture/translations... Look for Mischa. Mishaa, Meesha...There are plenty of girls called like that...

Reactions: Kijeryn

SegaleVidale

Apr 20, 2020
I thought Alex is a short version of Alexandros and Alexandros has an -andros, man in it. What the fuck.
Alex is gender neutral originally but has gender-related versions as a male Alexander, or a female Alexandra.
In other cultures, like Russian, there are Alexei or Alexia, Olesya, and Alesya.

Alexandros: I am not sure, but I think it's 2 names together. Alex + Andros. The later means "man" and it is the root of Andras, Andrew, or András in Hungarian.

Reactions: Kijeryn and waffel
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes