harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I finished only part 2 of this game and it was great, it's great for people who like corruption, but i have a question, Since i only played only part 2 of it some pieces of my gallery is still locked, I know the intro said there are no H-scenes but i am still wondering if there are scenes to unlock or if I accidently missed some as i came some that are easy to miss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it would help i can post the one's that I am missing, Also I love how you put animations in the game, Goodluck on any future projects if you're working on any of them.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I will do more in the future, after a healthy break!
And as for the scenes, there are some locked a specific ending or choices, all of which occur in part 2.

May 11, 2023
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I will do more in the future, after a healthy break!
And as for the scenes, there are some locked a specific ending or choices, all of which occur in part 2.
Sorry for asking but can you tell me what does scenes are or have a gallery unlock?

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I defeated Jetho and he got back up. Could it be because of that?
I can see an error where the healthbars might remain on screen, but still really strange that the fight would end with both characters near full health. I'll make a full reupload later, but here's a quick fix to nuke the healthbar, extract to Game folder and overwrite. It seems you're near chapter 17, so I made this patch get rid of it when you hit the chap 17 splash screen. Also added the nuke right after the fight so other players don't have to deal with it staying onscreen forever

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Could you compress the game without compromising the quality or it's impossible?
I'll look into it! I'll convert it to an RPA file after getting back from vacation, I won't be online long enough to upload it again this weekend.

Reactions: DBAV

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Harem is unavoidable
As for the ntr
I think that answers my question, it seemed strange to me that there was ntr with a "bastard villain" MC, but I guess it means that the first MC is going to lose his girl because of the second MC, right?

However, will the second MC be the permanent leader?

Last edited:

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I think that answers my question, it seemed strange to me that there was ntr with a "bastard villain" MC, but I guess it means that the first MC is going to lose his girl because of the second MC, right?

However, will the second MC be the permanent leader?

May 11, 2023
I haven't implemented a full gallery unlock switch, but the extra scenes shouldn't be too difficult
I didn't even know there was a route split, thank you for telling, it Unlocked some scenes but im Still missing some so I'm going to post the missing one's as spoilers, again thank you for helping me out

Reactions: harold

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I didn't even know there was a route split, thank you for telling, it Unlocked some scenes but im Still missing some so I'm going to post the missing one's as spoilers, again thank you for helping me out
It looks like a lot of flags didn't get switched, because some scenes are locked that you definitely would have seen, I'll track down the scenes and release another patch when I get back, but since you've done both routes you've likely seen everything. But just in case here's a list of what scenes aren't showing up

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I see, if that's the case I'll take a look at it (although 6 gb for version 1 is a bit big XD), good luck, and my only "advice" is to ignore the players and develop the story you want to tell in your own way.:sneaky:(y)
I appreciate that, thank you~ I'll be sure to ignore everyone then! In all seriousness that's good advice, everyone has different tastes

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes