VN Ren'Py Reconstruction [v0.1.5] [Rebelion]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Reconstruction-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
GOOD LUCK, DEV!​
Seriously? I have to register an account just do download a stpd torrent file? Why the hassle if you could just download the whole game here instead?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm sure if you calmly explain that to a criminal organization they will 100% back down and forgive the debt.

OH WAIT
I think they were referring to legitimate debt like banks and not to actual criminals (although some say they're all criminals but I digress)

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

YuiYal

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
whats the future tags ?
will mc be the only one that sexually involved with the li ?
ntr/sharing ? lesbian ?
if theres any will it be avoidable ?
thanks, good luck
EDIT: dev avoiding the question
Sorry for forgetting to reply to you. Future tags I think nothing much. Just similar like some avn games that have masturbation or oral sex. Something like that.
And I don't think this game has NTR/sharing or lesbian.
Thank you for waiting for my comment.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Getting really tired of the old 'you have to pay off this dead person's debt' bullshit. No. You don't. Their estate is responsible for their debt, and if it doesn't have enough liquid assets to cover it, then non-liquid assets are sold off to cover it. And if that isn't enough, that's too damn bad for the debt holder. Cause NO ONE is responsible for a debt they did not take out and sign a contract for.
I don’t know about every country though. In America and most western nations this is the case. Inheritors aren’t responsible for the debt of their family. But perhaps where this developer is from the laws do carry debt over to the inheritors. Generational debt could be a thing where they are from, like it once was even in the West. :unsure:

I'm sure if you calmly explain that to a criminal organization they will 100% back down and forgive the debt.

OH WAIT
And this of course, a lot of stories have the money owed to… non-legitimate enterprises… :sneaky:

Sorry for forgetting to reply to you. Future tags I think nothing much. Just similar like some avn games that have masturbation or oral sex. Something like that.
And I don't think this game has NTR/sharing or lesbian.
Thank you for waiting for my comment.
Very happy to see this. Will try the game out soon. ;)

lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022
Can you do something about this "low quality" hair? I mean when I look at these hairs on screens how grainy/low resolution they are??? I do not know how to call it. I just know a lot of games from this engine that have such grainy hair and it's hard for me to just look at it. There are also those that have beautiful smooth hair, and I know that it can be done, it's just a matter of what cost, because nothing is free.

Reactions: YuiYal

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Getting really tired of the old 'you have to pay off this dead person's debt' bullshit. No. You don't. Their estate is responsible for their debt, and if it doesn't have enough liquid assets to cover it, then non-liquid assets are sold off to cover it. And if that isn't enough, that's too damn bad for the debt holder. Cause NO ONE is responsible for a debt they did not take out and sign a contract for.
In the western world this is true but there are places out there where you are essentially forced (not just legally but sometimes through coercion) to take the debt as your own if for example the debt is owed to people tied to the mafia or other criminal groups.

Reactions: punisher2099
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes