Recommended trackers for creating torrents?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hay gusy. I recently created my first torrent to help share a game here (Corruption 0.70), and while it looks like it's working now, it took some time getting moving. I figured out pretty quickly that I needed to set myself to initial-seeding, and that the default trackers were invalid so I tried looking up some new ones. The new ones appear to be working, but I was wondering if any of you have recommendations for my future endeavors.

Reactions: Twistty

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
1337x seems to be a reliable one. At least it's where FitGirl shares its repacks. I've been using it for some time now and speeds seems to be nice.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Here are some safer ones
Also make sure you have [DHT] - enabled - it will connect you to the most seeds and peers!
Just copy the list below - into your tracker list.
NOTE - the spaces between the different trackers ARE important!!!
Also - more trackers - does not mean better speed - the fewer the better as a general rule.

Cheers

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce

udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce

udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce

udp://p4p.arenabg.ch:1337/announce

udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce

Last edited:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
i only use this one for the torrents i make: udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

Reactions: dalzomo

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
i only use this one for the torrents i make: udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
You should have at least 2 - if you are going to use trackers
[DHT] - by itself will work fine (if you are not using private trackers or part of a closed network of file sharers)

udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce

Is one of the most popular also - might consider adding it also (just in case one goes down?)

Cheers