Mod Ren'Py Reclusive Bay - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [1.0][Shawnchapp]

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
was anything actually added? cause as far as i can tell it was just repeatable lvl 30 scene so like the sl events so i might just wait for an actual content update.
That's a good question. The dev said, "added the rest of the 30 RS repeatable. Leah, Eve, and Summer" (bold emphasis mine) but that's a bit ambiguous.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm trying this version of the mod with the latest update of the game. It doesn't say which to choose to get RS points. Is is supposed to? I tried something different this time starting a new game. Just want to know if it is supposed to tell me which to choose or not.

edit: Never mind. I haven't used one of Shawn's walkthrough's in a while. I forgot that you click on MOD and it shows what to do for each woman.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I'm trying this version of the mod with the latest update of the game. It doesn't say which to choose to get RS points. Is is supposed to? I tried something different this time starting a new game. Just want to know if it is supposed to tell me which to choose or not.

edit: Never mind. I haven't used one of Shawn's walkthrough's in a while. I forgot that you click on MOD and it shows what to do for each woman.

Glad you were able to figure it out :)

Reactions: Talmadge

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
There is an issue with version 0.44 (and prolly for others) in the Peak Snaps Mod.
For Leah, it displays "Paige's coffee date" and "Complete Step #1 of Leah's story" which correspond to Peak Snaps #1 and #2 respectively.

Peak Snaps #1 is triggered by peeking during "paige_coffee_date_continued": Leah.found_peek_snap(0)/Leah.has_found_peek_snap(0)
Peak Snaps #2 is triggered by peeking during "leah_school_talk": Leah.found_peek_snap(1)

One problem, it is almost impossible to obtain Peak Snaps #1 before Peak Snaps #2 (you normally get "leah_school_talk" on day5, and "paige_coffee_date" around day 8).

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
There is an issue with version 0.44 (and prolly for others) in the Peak Snaps Mod.
For Leah, it displays "Paige's coffee date" and "Complete Step #1 of Leah's story" which correspond to Peak Snaps #1 and #2 respectively.

Peak Snaps #1 is triggered by peeking during "paige_coffee_date_continued": Leah.found_peek_snap(0)/Leah.has_found_peek_snap(0)
Peak Snaps #2 is triggered by peeking during "leah_school_talk": Leah.found_peek_snap(1)

One problem, it is almost impossible to obtain Peak Snaps #1 before Peak Snaps #2 (you normally get "leah_school_talk" on day5, and "paige_coffee_date" around day 8).

thanks for pointing that out, i honestly have to redo the whole peek snap thing anyways cause depending on routes and order of girls you do they come in whenever for example i only got leahs on ike day 25 because i didn't do her stuff to much later (or i might just drop it entirely considering all snaps boil down to select "peek" whenever it gives you an option Lmao)

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Yup I don't blame you at all. For the Peak Snaps it's a bit tricky and complicated it also cause the game to crash.

I have a clean install of the game and mod, when you navigate between character page in the Peak Snaps Mod (beside the issue pointed before) everything work fine.

I you stay on Peak Snaps/Cascade as soon as you try to complete Cascade Story #2 (talking to Cascade in the kitchen it also crash later in the shop when you first encounter Lily) the game crash: "restaurant_first_visit" not defined.

I just discovered today that you can even find and unlock some panties for a specific girl even before you meet her which doesn't really sound logic to me (case for Vivian you can get her pantie in Cuppa's Joe).

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
thats odd guessing dev renamed that flag or changed it
I'm not sure to understand either because it doesnt crash until that point, so it must be defined at the start of the game.
Apparently it would work with "first_time_restaurant" instead of "restaurant_first_visit" but I didn't tested further.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I'm not sure to understand either because it doesnt crash until that point, so it must be defined at the start of the game.
Apparently it would work with "first_time_restaurant" instead of "restaurant_first_visit" but I didn't tested further.
ya dev probably just renamed the flag to that he has renamed/changed alot of them in the last few updates

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
working on it now and sigh what flags effects

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is kinda BS IMHO it just comes down to if you talked to lilys dad or not...

Reactions: imzahai

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

Updated: 17/01/2023
Game/Creator: Reclusive Bay /

Modder: /
Mod/Game Version: 0.43.1
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game Reclusive Bay! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

• Improvements:
    • Massively improving the dialogue UI, changed textbox and font color added character portraits can be disabled in mod settings
    • Main Quest Tracker

Known Issues:

Installation:

Change-Log:

RECOMMENDED: To start a new save if its older then game version 0.37

Download: /

View attachment 1965877 View attachment 1965875 View attachment 1965876 View attachment 1997621
1.0 ?