VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes
Jan 15, 2019
OK, so I have a MAJOR concern with this game. It's too much like real life, I mean girls that actually lock the bathroom door, where do you find people like this? Also girls that get in a scary situation and don't jump in your arms and accidently feel your massive cock poking them?

Please note the sarcasm

Lavgbr3

Jul 31, 2021
I can't even with the fact that none of you compared the plot (loosely) to that of the movie Oldboy.
I haven't played the game, so don't spoil anything please!
me too, the oldboy movie also pops into my head whenever the plot involves a father searching for his daughter

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I just finished the game, and one thing stuck out to me -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I understand humans are irrational, and that not every decision is purely logical - but it seems out of place to have that as the reason. Especially with the hints about a conspiracy teased later on.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I understand humans are irrational, and that not every decision is purely logical - but it seems out of place to have that as the reason. Especially with the hints about a conspiracy teased later on.
I agree that the writing on that scene could be punched up a little. Like if Liz had something local that kept her from being able to easily relocate like she was taking care of her sick mother or something. It would make the impasse that she and MC were at make a little more sense. It would also make her decision to not take on parental responsibility make more sense if she was already a caregiver and had no one who could help her (since her father also seems to have problems).

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
I agree that the writing on that scene could be punched up a little. Like if Liz had something local that kept her from being able to easily relocate like she was taking care of her sick mother or something. It would make the impasse that she and MC were at make a little more sense. It would also make her decision to not take on parental responsibility make more sense if she was already a caregiver and had no one who could help her (since her father also seems to have problems).

He could have done things differently, but then, it wouldn't be the main character's fault. He loved her, but being young, he didn't really get how much, and he didn't value what he had. Yes, he just wanted to leave and break up. Many people make mistakes when they're young.

Reactions: pizbia

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
He could have done things differently, but then, it wouldn't be the main character's fault. He loved her, but being young, he didn't really get how much, and he didn't value what he had. Yes, he just wanted to leave and break up. Many people make mistakes when they're young.
I think the problem with that scene is, the narrative doesn't prepare the player well enough to understand why MC decided to end a, by all accounts, healthy and loving relationship over a simple job offer. Especially when the girlfriend was more than willing to move with him and enable him to chase his dream.

From the start, the MC gives off the impression that he himself thinks of Elizabeth as 'the one that got away', so it is puzzling to see him just drop her like hot coal because of a career opportunity.

If we got more of an explanation and BTS look of MC's & Elizabeth's relationship, then maybe we could empathize. As it stands now, it's a bit jarring to learn.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
I think the problem with that scene is, the narrative doesn't prepare the player well enough to understand why MC decided to end a, by all accounts, healthy and loving relationship over a simple job offer. Especially when the girlfriend was more than willing to move with him and enable him to chase his dream.

From the start, the MC gives off the impression that he himself thinks of Elizabeth as 'the one that got away', so it is puzzling to see him just drop her like hot coal because of a career opportunity.

If we got more of an explanation and BTS look of MC's & Elizabeth's relationship, then maybe we could empathize. As it stands now, it's a bit jarring to learn.
There are reasons why. This is not the last memory of her :)

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Disagree with the above since people end relationships based on vague feelings all the time. I thought the writing was clear and the scene was good. People say stuff like that all the time after months of dwelling on it.

Actually, the whole game was incredibly good. It's always nice to have a game come out and instantly jump right up into your top 5. The renders are gorgeous, the woman and Olivia are both great characters, and it does a great job of creating sexual tension rather than just going straight to sex.

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
Passion_Portal

I enjoyed the game, for a lovely and charming dressing sexy to live with a 30+ guy.

I had played the game for several version, I think i have no problem with the plot, as different person have different mentality and thinking, just like you dont know why some superstar will commit suicide as everyone think they should be life-winner all the time, as someone cannot figure it out why MC give up a lovely girl for a job, maybe there is something behind the plot just await us to find out

MY problem is that, why you create a hot girl (COVER GIRL) always tease MC but nothing happens, i think you would plan for a dramatic sex scene begin with a dramatic turnaround for the story for them, maybe a gun shoot escape from the gang etc.,) but i still crave for

Another problem (not complain) is, can I wait longer for much scene to play, not a rush but little and little scene come out, i hope our wait deserve more return (just a humble request), LoL

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
I wrote a Walkthough for myself. Hope it's a little help. This time this zip contains a file in *.doc format.... sorry
Hey a bit confused. in your walkthorugh the motel details are before the car scene and uh hence I hace 0 clue how anyone can get to the beauty lesson in the car - can you make a correction to the doc?

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
I corrected the document, thanks ronniq_390 for the feedback. Here is the revised version. If there is anything else, please let me know.
Thanks for the update. Still clueless as to how you get 2S by the time you converse in the car and get to the beauty talk option. The only option to S points in your walkthrough (and what I am have observed in the game) till that point is in the car convo only re:chess/actiong games. I have 0 idea how you can activate the beauty option otherwise.

1690475217861.png

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes