• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Basically as many others have already said.

What kind of game/novel would YOU WANT to make?

-A vanilla romance/love story but also has some kinky stuff in it or not (nothing extreme).
-A non-vanilla lust/corruption story with moderately extreme or totally extreme fetishes.

While I agree that developers should do what they want, I think it's also important to know what to include and what not to include in your game, depending on the genre you want to work with.
And better yet, if you let us know what kind of game you want to make, that would be great.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
if you want make the vn based on what we fans say...what will it become? one month its harem,romance,inc....the next month it´s humilation, ntr and so on...at the end it will go nowhere....i wait a couple of months till there is more to see....

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Passion_Portal Isn't it a bit fast to tag this as "incest"?

Many "developers" think that incest can be a thing without some kind of sexual activity.
Since you didn't register any kind of sexual activity in the tags, there can be no incest in your game currently.

Tags are meant to express the currently available content in a game.

So please remove the tag...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That is true except for the fact there's a "sizable?" very vocal portion of member here who are absolutely vitriolic the moment the suggestion of another non-mc male character appear within the economic exclusive zone the female LI inhabit. I can see you're trying to play on the fence to attrac as many sub/patreon as possible. I hope it will work out for you but i don't have much hope.

As for myself, I do love a "challenge". If MC is uncontested and basically seduce everything that has tits and pussy in the vicinity it tends to get a bit boring.
I like a challenge too but only if we can kill all the men.
There are no 'wrong' or 'controversial' tags. You just need to figure out your target audience and add content accordingly.
Umm, ntr and foot tags sound pretty wrong to me.

SullyGamer

Mar 18, 2018
I can't wait to see where this goes. The all the renders look amazing, hopefully after some time the MC and sister move past only being online, and (as everyone has been saying) MC gets the MILF!! Ether way looking forward to it, good luck Passion_Portal

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Pretty good start but the text is at times too descriptive as if its a novel where there isnt any visuals to guide the reader

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Hmm...Kind of felt off,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May have been the kind of thing that would be voted on? Sister being a cam girl can go really wrong really fast.

--

Just my two cents about voting... well, things like, "Where should MC and girl X go on their next date," are great ideas to have as votes. It's a planned event and the story is set, but players have some say over the specifics which is good.

But if it's "Will a BBC show up and bang the sister on camera?" Then yeah, that's a terrible idea. Controversial fetishes shouldn't be up for a vote. Often voting is just two wolves and sheep voting on what's for dinner. And it only counts the people who vote. If a hundred people vote, but you have 1000 patreons and 10,000 people playing the game then even 80% of the hundred might just be 80% of those willing or able to vote. While that 80% might really only represent 20% of the 10,000 others who didn't vote for many reasons. I've even heard of people joining a patreon for a dollar, vote to add a fetish, and then leave the next month just to watch a game crash and burn after that because they enjoyed screwing up what other people like.

And it strikes me as odd that often NTR is the only controversial one brought up for a vote. It is one of the only ones that developers are often unwilling to decide on. Incest is in, right? Necrophilia is out, right? People won't be voting on that right? Will people be able to vote to have a random rape scene between NPCs? Probably not, I doubt that's how you want the story to go, because you know the kind of story would have that, and yours either is, or is not, that kind of story regardless of random people on the internet's ideas. I doubt people will have a say on bestiality, scat, sissification, the MC getting pulled into a gay orgy... I'd bet money those are decided already because the dev wouldn't want to make those. No dev is "on the fence" about necrophilia. Don't be on the fence about NTR.

A Point about why optional is still, often, a problem: It causes the personality of the character to be broken. If the only reason a girl isn't banging some other guy is because the MC babysits her it says something about her personality. She wants to bang other guys, but the MC isn't letting her. It can turn a loving character into a traitorous one. Or it makes them a blank doll that the player moves around. A carbon copy of every other mindless girl in the game whose actions are dictated by the player's will. Is she loyal or not, it has nothing to do with her personality, she is only loyal if you pick that, she is disloyal if you pick that, she is not a real character in her own right. It isn't realistic. A loyal woman wouldn't cheat, and a disloyal one would. It shouldn't be "optional." And a disloyal female character has no place in a game that is not built as an NTR heavy game.

Also, as a final note, keep in mind that once you finish the game, all the tags and content will be out there. People will even likely have walkthroughs and spoilers a plenty on the forum to find info if they want it. Try not to let a fear of "spoiling things"" keep you from being open and honest about the broad strokes of the content. It isn't a spoiler to know that vaginal sex will be in the story, or anal sex. So, you can openly tell people the "what," of what will come. You still have the who, why, how, when, where... all of that to play with to keep the story fresh as it develops.

Anyway, that's my essay for the day. Best of luck dev and we'll see how things go. It's an interesting concept and I hope a stance is taken and then perhaps it can be a game I enjoy instead of how it stands now. Which is as a game I would be apprehensive about playing because I would fear what is to come. And I don't come to play games to be worried the whole time, I play for escapism.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes