Ren'Py Reckless Love [v0.0.3] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Riven_89

Nov 5, 2023
Pretty cool game, a bit grindy to my tastes (not a huge fan of sandboxes), but I am very curious about her story and where the story goes so I am definitely sticking around.

Not sure if it's a bug or what but I can't buy the 12-pack, it eats the money and it doesn't go to the inventory, when I check Rei hints it says I don't have it.

I also can give her infinite beers as a gift, even when I don't have any in the inventory.
You have to buy the pack of 12, 4 or 3 times, I guess it's a bug.

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
Pretty cool game, a bit grindy to my tastes (not a huge fan of sandboxes), but I am very curious about her story and where the story goes so I am definitely sticking around.

Not sure if it's a bug or what but I can't buy the 12-pack, it eats the money and it doesn't go to the inventory, when I check Rei hints it says I don't have it.

I also can give her infinite beers as a gift, even when I don't have any in the inventory.
When you buy the beer pack you will have 12 beers on the fridge

rex salazar

May 30, 2023
how do i use the bike ? ive asked Rei to repair it, but i cant interact with it. is there something specific i should do ?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RecklessLove-0.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

May 06, 2024
Hello!

I just want to say, im going to leave reckless love updates on stand by.

This is because i just don't have time to do reckless and wolf at the same time.

Im really busy because i have a lot of homework from my university, and making monthly update of both games seems impossible if i need to do homework too.

I love this game and i want to center 100% on it, but i have another project on development and i'm not going to abandon any of my projects.

So i will update wolf complex only every two months.

I will try to work on reckless in my free time, and launch an update when i have something big, so don't spect regular updates of it.

I hope you understand.

Go and check it out wolf complex!
Looks like the dev is putting this game on hold

• Sad
Reactions: Lerd0
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote