• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebuilding My Family [v0.1.5] [Beauty & Pasta]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No nudity I think, or at least didnt find any. Can sleep with your mother and take some peaks at her, but no nudity. Then help her wash and clean to score some points.

Not sure I like where it all heading, the cliff hanger ending of the chapter was.... silly.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
No nudity I think, or at least didnt find any. Can sleep with your mother and take some peaks at her, but no nudity. Then help her wash and clean to score some points.

Not sure I like where it all heading, the cliff hanger ending of the chapter was.... silly.
Did you find out the new book code?

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Extracted the Images. Not really much in there. Some shower scenes, but I don't think anything has really changed.

Bobbs

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, really wish I had read some of this thread before spending time on this.

The premise is good, the bones of a good game are there but...its a skeleton. No meat, not even cartilage at this point.

I recommend nobody play this till a few more updates. Like, alot more. The story is there, but man even when the mom appears going up the steps in the towel its 'under construction'.

Again, has potential imo or I wouldn't even bother writing this.

Reactions: dartis and Xzuku

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
What happened? The face of the mother... It was very good before. :frown:

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
this pity that this net game failed.
this games and insinify.
we can hardly play.
tros of bug

U

User_10739

Unfortunately, the dev lost confidence in his original work then started launching polls. Personally I hate polls cause I apparently think different than the masses, therefore what I want to see is either not on the poll or certainly not the top voted choice!
I liked the original, there just wasn't enough content and all the time he wasted re-doing all the artwork for the game we could have been way further along, not to forget mentioning that Mom looks worse and sis looks way too young now.
And honestly why wouldn't you want to help wrestle with sister?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
that fucking excuse now really start to piss me off....

that excuse is just : "i dont do any shit but just rework all the render of the game, so i can put out another update (that is not an update at all) and do nothing at all"

1 guy decide to do that for his game, now they all do that... result, wait for months and no update AT ALL

fuck these guys

Reactions: Sflash and lTTMl

Oct 9, 2017
Wew the PROLOGUE was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOOOOOGGGGGGGGG it took me 3 week b4 Cp.1 ???? Ahahah this game is The Best

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Wew the PROLOGUE was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOOOOOGGGGGGGGG it took me 3 week b4 Cp.1 ???? Ahahah this game is The Best
Yep it is and its suppose to make you fell helpless.:p

Reactions: 000000
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote