VN Ren'Py Rebirth - How do I get the "Ride the senses" option?

GCAMichaael

Sep 14, 2023
So I'm currently at Episode 4 part 6 of the game, and I have one choice: "Control yourself". I know there is supposed to be an option for "Ride the senses". What am I doing wrong or what do I need in order to get that?

I got 29 stealth, 41 charisma and 41 prowess.

I have played the game over again for like 4 times. I have no clue what to do haha.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
So I'm currently at Episode 4 part 6 of the game, and I have one choice: "Control yourself". I know there is supposed to be an option for "Ride the senses". What am I doing wrong or what do I need in order to get that?
Hmm, according to the game code, if you see the choice, you also see a big button with wrote "Ride the senses"... Just click on it.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

I got 29 stealth, 41 charisma and 41 prowess.

I have played the game over again for like 4 times. I have no clue what to do haha.
You would probably have been better off posting your question in the game thread, more likely for those familiar with the game to see it.

There was a bug which prevented the "Ride The Senses" power screen being displayed in Ep4Up6 and Ep4Up11.

The Rebirth OP has a link to the hotfixes post. Install the Rebirth_E4V2_Hotfixes_mi.zip and see if that solves your problem.

Otherwise download the latest public version of episode 4 from their Patreon. They often have fixes not in the version hosted at f95:

Reactions: GCAMichaael

GCAMichaael

Sep 14, 2023
You would probably have been better off posting your question in the game thread, more likely for those familiar with the game to see it.

There was a bug which prevented the "Ride The Senses" power screen being displayed in Ep4Up6 and Ep4Up11.

The Rebirth OP has a link to the hotfixes post. Install the Rebirth_E4V2_Hotfixes_mi.zip and see if that solves your problem.

Otherwise download the latest public version of episode 4 from their Patreon. They often have fixes not in the version hosted at f95:
That seemed to have worked like a charm! Thank you so much for the information and your time!

Reactions: Meushi