4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Exavius

Jun 19, 2017
Well, as a person that's played this since it first came out (though took quite a long break, before I replayed it all yesterday) I have to say...I definitely get why some people lose interest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yea, that's my two cents. Still like it, will continue playing, but I kind of get some people being turned off by it. Doesn't warrant any kind of hate whatsoever though. Be chill, especially if you're playing it for free like most of us here -_-

Oh, and lastly, I remember there's this game, The Bite: Revenant
I played it a while back, and have been waiting for it to build up updates, will check it out soon, but it feels like a nice a vampire game with cool story, and iirc, your powers actually matter for what's that worth. Then again, haven't played it in well over a year or so.

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Dude!!!!! You should NOT have told me about that Welcome to Hell game!! Holy shit! I downloaded it at like 9pm and stayed up until 7am playing it LOL!! Damn is that game good!! And I haven't even played through the entire thing yet!! And I already know I'm going to play it again!!! Thanks man!
Grats glad you enjoyed it :D, story wise it is very good, as you can see not the best graphical/models wise but ( but also not the worst with the type of style they went for the models ) story wise, that shit is pretty legit.

In my opinion Rebirths writers should go and take some notes :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Landrol

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Grats glad you enjoyed it :D, story wise it is very good, as you can see not the best graphical/models wise but ( but also not the worst with the type of style they went for the models ) story wise, that shit is pretty legit.

In my opinion Rebirths writers should go and take some notes :unsure:
you mean to ruin their game even more? :WaitWhat:

no matter how low one can fall, there is always a lower level - in this case rebirth (ending) and that fake "game" you have recommended to that poor lost soul....:LUL:

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: pequi and imzahai

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016

no matter how low one can fall, there is always a lower level - in this case rebirth (ending) and that fake "game" you have recommended to that poor lost soul....:LUL:
Hey does not have to be your cup of tea, but that said "fake" game has a better story telling and writing then Rebirth has, it is what it is, you might not like the look of the game or the art style that makes it feel "fake" but at the end of the day the quality of the story beats the quality of rebirth period. Rebirth is the prettier game by far.

But to say that "fake" game I recommended to that "poor" soul who apparently enjoyed it so much they had hours of fun on it, seems to be the definition of " your best is someone else their lowest " :LUL:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey does not have to be your cup of tea, but that said "fake" game has a better story telling and writing then Rebirth has, it is what it is, you might not like the look of the game or the art style that makes it feel "fake" but at the end of the day the quality of the story beats the quality of rebirth period. Rebirth is the prettier game by far.

But to say that "fake" game I recommended to that "poor" soul who apparently enjoyed it so much they had hours of fun on it, seems to be the definition of " your best is someone else their lowest " :LUL:
we are far into OT territory here, so better to cut it short sooner than later.
lets agree that we disagree regarding quality (plot/story) of those games.

p.s.
at least you have found you soulmate in that regard:BootyTime:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, um, yeah....

Well, I can't say I'm even minimally surprised with how this is going to end. Building up to the ending itself was far more interesting than that actual ending, despite the "revelations". I do find the "throw another shrimp on the barbie" fates of characters at the end to be a bit laughable. Let's see, who was the development team on this again? [pretends to check something] That's right: the "I have a great idea for a story but no clue how to end it" studio. [sigh] At least their other games don't take nearly as long (4½ years) to develop before giving you an obscene gesture and laughing as the dev runs away to another project. The game should've just been called, "We're screwed: Moving on...." SMH.

Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
we are far into OT territory here, so better to cut it short sooner than later.
lets agree that we disagree regarding quality (plot/story) of those games.

p.s.
at least you have found you soulmate in that regard:BootyTime:
Oh, don't worry buddy! I'm sure Gold613 and I can squeeze you into our harem.....if you're a good boy! :LOL::LOL:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016

Sure we can agree to disagree, that is one thing we at least we can see eye to eye. Because at least I can see where the end of this one is going, compared to that other game you have an issue with.

p.s

there is always room for more, because from the sound of it you don't know what it is like to have one :KEK:.

-CookieMonster666- if it goes anything like his previous game, it prob means he will end up coming up with another one or already has one lined up to take the place. Problem is at this point I just have this thing where he starts off strong and always falls off at the end. at the least that is the direction it is heading.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sure we can agree to disagree, that is one thing we at least we can see eye to eye. Because at least I can see where the end of this one is going, compared to that other game you have an issue with.

p.s

there is always room for more, because from the sound of it you don't know what it is like to have one :KEK:.

-CookieMonster666- if it goes anything like his previous game, it prob means he will end up coming up with another one or already has one lined up to take the place. Problem is at this point I just have this thing where he starts off strong and always falls off at the end. at the least that is the direction it is heading.
Yeah. I've said it before, but I'll say it more succinctly again: As a general rule, a creator should never wait longer than 10% of the way into their project before they have a very clear picture of the ending of their story. If you have the ending written already, everything after that will point toward that ending in one way or another. The entire point of a story is the outcome. The whole "it's not the destination but how you get there" axiom only applies if the destination is worthwhile in the first place. ("Destination" doesn't have to be physical, of course.)

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Well, I kinda did like the beginning of the story, seeing the whole transitioning scenes, discovering the MCs powers, training, getting a bit of the lore in place and whatnot, learning about the elders and the hierarchies, until the game became a disappointing mess. I caught myself skipping a lot of dialogues with characters that didn't interest me, but what frustrated me the most was the fact that everything, all the powers I had and with everything I was taught and learned was useless. Hey, there's this thing we need to go do (THRILLER MOMENT, ITS URGENT) but no wait, let's go back to our place so we can talk some more, waste the whole fucking night and go to sleep naked because why the fuck not. Training with Eloise? Pointless. Training with Merrick? Pointless. Sharon should've been our teacher and yet, when we tell her about our powers, she laugh it off or better yet, not even believe it, 'cause why the fuck not. She can literally see us going into a trance (if I can interpret the "hey, you look like you were spaced out for a bit there" and then brush it off like it was nothing to ask "hey, what happened? Oh, is that your power maybe? SINCE WE DONT KNOW WHO SIRED YOU, WHY WOULD WE KNOW YOUR POWERS RIGHT, but to not even question it? Come on.

I literally just finished the last episode and I felt disappointed, the whole idea of being sired by a powerful being only to get that ending.

I gotta say, most of the characters I found interesting and relevant was actually side-characters, Sharon for the most part was a good side-kick but goddamn she can be annoying with her tandrums and spike comments, Fabian was an interesting character, an old one, a crusader and yet Sharon, with all her might and knowledge called him a fraud and kept spiking him every turn of his name being mentioned, like bruh, you good? And why isn't Calisto even interested or willing to give the MC some pointers on what the fuck is his "powers" since it feels like everyone in the game knows that it's a genetic/inheritance thing. -- Actually, I'm not even gonna bother with writing the rest of my thoughts here, man. -- No, you know what, I battled myself through the mid-game content only to have Calisto die uselessly by the end, the almighty Calisto and her almighty powers getting fucked on by that thing like she was a ragdoll, and then having to save that Cindy nonsensical thrall character who thought she was something above our MC, which was basically a son to her goddess, but no, let's treat him like trash 'cause that makes sense right(?), anyways. Lauren was someone that I didn't even want to have by my side after my MC turned vampire, but no, the game still stuffed her into the mix, like why, and the MCs mother not even realizing her son is literally cold a corpse when she hugs him, 'cause why would her when everyone else did (oh, you feel so cold) [roll eyes], and Mrs. Olivia was another being that I didn't need to have in my game, but felt like she was stuffed in there because why the fuck wouldn't you have a landlady at your side right(?). Anyways, I'm.. this story makes no fucking sense, I don't know why I even bother.

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
Well, as a person that's played this since it first came out (though took quite a long break, before I replayed it all yesterday) I have to say...I definitely get why some people lose interest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yea, that's my two cents. Still like it, will continue playing, but I kind of get some people being turned off by it. Doesn't warrant any kind of hate whatsoever though. Be chill, especially if you're playing it for free like most of us here -_-

Oh, and lastly, I remember there's this game, The Bite: Revenant
I played it a while back, and have been waiting for it to build up updates, will check it out soon, but it feels like a nice a vampire game with cool story, and iirc, your powers actually matter for what's that worth. Then again, haven't played it in well over a year or so.
The bite is currently being remastered and re-coded, so it's most recent update is probably further back than when you last played it.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The bite is currently being remastered and re-coded, so it's most recent update is probably further back than when you last played it.
Mmm no, I think you're confused. The game you say is being remastered is "Bite: Season One" (a scandal with the developer full of clone accounts giving themselves five stars in the reviews :ROFLMAO:) and the game Exavius says is "The Bite: Revenant", another vampire game.

Reactions: YeColo

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
Mmm no, I think you're confused. The game you say is being remastered is "Bite: Season One" (a scandal with the developer full of clone accounts giving themselves five stars in the reviews :ROFLMAO:) and the game Exavius says is "The Bite: Revenant", another vampire game.
My bad. Cheers for clearing it up.

Reactions: PickerLewd

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I'm confused.
In my playthrough, Laurie was turned by Sharon to save her.
Laurie then subsequently "disappeared" from my game.
Now she ended up wandering the caves as an empty shell and MC kills her without remorse
How?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You really shouldn't be listing all of these games (lists in user signatures are still fine). FYI that violates Site Rule #2.4, well-intentioned or not. I would be very careful, because I've seen moderators remove posts / issue warnings for less. You could post a new thread in the Recommendations forum and link to that thread here; but posting all those games here isn't something they're generally OK with.

Reactions: Gold613

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
You really shouldn't be listing all of these games (lists in user signatures are still fine). FYI that violates Site Rule #2.4, well-intentioned or not. I would be very careful, because I've seen moderators remove posts / issue warnings for less. You could post a new thread in the Recommendations forum and link to that thread here; but posting all those games here isn't something they're generally OK with.
Thanks for the heads up did not know, been a while since I have read the rules ( as with anything rules or tos related, changes are made overtime ) and yeah I know mods have done worse for less, hence why I have been a whole lot less active on here compared to say a few years before, But yeah is all good, will refrain from it at his point.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well that rule has been up since i joined and most likely even longer.
I don't even remember anymore what the rules were when I joined. I'm one of those folks who tries to review current rules every 6 months or w/e, so I don't know what was then vs. what was now.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm confused.
In my playthrough, Laurie was turned by Sharon to save her.
Laurie then subsequently "disappeared" from my game.
Now she ended up wandering the caves as an empty shell and MC kills her without remorse
How?
You definitely are confused, because if Sharon saves her, she definitely doesn't disappear. Sharon and her are waiting for you to come back from the cave, now. Together.

Unless you borked the game and your circumstances are the oh-thats-just-another-dude-who-borked-his-gameplay-with-just-another-fucking-mod-and-hes-wondering-why circumstances, of course.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes