Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Great game, but i think the story lacks a lot of involvement from the player part. The fact that the world changes itself and we have nothing to do with it, makes the whole situation less arousing in my opinion. But other than that i thought it had pretty great content for a 0.1 version.

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
Great game, but i think the story lacks a lot of involvement from the player part. The fact that the world changes itself and we have nothing to do with it, makes the whole situation less arousing in my opinion. But other than that i thought it had pretty great content for a 0.1 version.
+
May be player can change around world by himself, more specific action with each characters, separate story line, statistic, impregnation and birth baby system with instant (or not instant) growing up.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
+
May be player can change around world by himself, more specific action with each characters, separate story line, statistic, impregnation and birth baby system with instant (or not instant) growing up.
Yeah, this was my feeling as well. Because you don't have to do anything, just within a few days the world turns into an orgy, the only thing you have any control over is who you see certain scenes with, which barely matters cause you're fucking everyone in threesomes a few days in.

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
@Rmaximus
The color change for the MC's text is easier to read, but it is now almost the same color as the "Mom's" text. This makes it a little difficult to tell who is talking, but not impossible. Also, the text color for Jason (The Douche) looks to be the same color as the MC's thoughts/narration text.

Thanks for the game. Keep up the good work!

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
@Rmaximus
The color change for the MC's text is easier to read, but it is now almost the same color as the "Mom's" text. This makes it a little difficult to tell who is talking, but not impossible. Also, the text color for Jason (The Douche) looks to be the same color as the MC's thoughts/narration text.

Thanks for the game. Keep up the good work!
Next update will have a much better system to distinguish between characters, I finally got it right today in fact. There will be some borders around every character speach, and a portrait of said character.
I'm also completely re-writing some parts that are really bad, and making small alterations to the ones that are ok/just a little bad. Add more locations, characters and thats 0.2 update I have planed.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Yeah, this was my feeling as well. Because you don't have to do anything, just within a few days the world turns into an orgy, the only thing you have any control over is who you see certain scenes with, which barely matters cause you're fucking everyone in threesomes a few days in.
For now I'm working on some other parts of the game but later I will add more interactivity and meaninful choices. Cant say exactly what kind of choices because I only have some raw ideas that need refining.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
+
Not sure I will be adding impregnation and a birthing system. I'm not saying no, just not right now.

Reactions: Hoostevall

Froilan

May 30, 2017
Thanks for the game. I love it and I think it has a lot of potential in future expansions. In addition to being in html I can translate it into my Spanish language.

Reactions: Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Progress update: The game is looking completely diferent from 0.1, added dialogue boxes with a picture of each character, will add a background image for each location.
The first day(day zero) was completely changed, there is more to do in it, and I am re-writing day 1, not to change the story, but because some of the writing was bad...really bad. Some scenes will be changed, because I'm adding 3-5 new characters.

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
When your game is mostly text based you goota make damn sure your english is not broken , some spelling errors are fine but what i played of this was just gibberish engrish

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
You should not make a text based game in a language that you are clearly not fluent enough in to pass a simple grammer test in high school

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Progress update: 0.2 is comming along quite nicely, it looks nothing like 0.1, but thats a good thing.No more specific colors for each character, no more black background.5 new character some new locations and from the third day on there will be a clock(after class on wednesday) , so you can explore the town in a non-linear way, and I will push the events of friday to saturday and the barbecue(which I didnt write yet) to sunday.The game is becoming more complex as I go so I dont have a release date for the next update yet, but most likely it will be this month. Now if only I was this focused in my studies I would not be so worried abou my calculus exam next week.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Not sure I will be adding impregnation and a birthing system. I'm not saying no, just not right now.
Just gotta say, really enjoying the game so far. Sure it may be lacking a bit, but who cares? As long as it's fap worthy, I'll enjoy it. :heartcoveredeyes:

Really enjoy being the first to take someones virginity, that's a plus (especially if it's a relative).

As you stated above, you do you. Develop the game at your own pace. But I would definitely enjoy a impregnation system...just saying ;):eazyHype:

Reactions: Rmaximus
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes