• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Realm of Dominance [v.0.5.9.2] [Morte Dara]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
Will the game be considered complete when you release it this month?
No, there three major gameplay mechanics/systems we need to add before we call it completed. Also, we will keep expanding the game after we finish adding these mechanics/systems.

For example, we will add a special area where gladiators live. They will be found there on specific days that will allow you to interact with them and build up a relationship.

But we have added tons of things since March. I hope it will worth the wait.

Wyper

Nov 10, 2018
I dont know what is wrong, but when i went to reopen the game, all my skills were gone in fights, and all my items were gone. I started a new game and all my old quests from the previous saved game were still as they were, despite the fact it was a new game. also, if you turn the audio down in the game, it resets every time you click on an area

uninstalled and fresh installed and everything is broken now. no quests work and no NPC's will speak with me

reinstalled a third time. old quests are still there but alongside new ones this time. got to third fighter and she sits on my face halfway in and the game freezes on a screen with facesitting and have to alt f4 out

gloria crashes the game on a lot of her cutscenes.

Last edited:

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
I dont know what is wrong, but when i went to reopen the game, all my skills were gone in fights, and all my items were gone. I started a new game and all my old quests from the previous saved game were still as they were, despite the fact it was a new game. also, if you turn the audio down in the game, it resets every time you click on an area

uninstalled and fresh installed and everything is broken now. no quests work and no NPC's will speak with me

reinstalled a third time. old quests are still there but alongside new ones this time. got to third fighter and she sits on my face halfway in and the game freezes on a screen with facesitting and have to alt f4 out

Hello Wyper, can you please send me your player prefs file as a private message so I can check the issues you have experienced?

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019

Best thing to do is to delete the MorteDara file completely from your local low. Old save files may corrupt the game. The crashes may be happening because of a null reference. I will check and upload the fixed version here immediately.

Aug 22, 2020
I'm using an old save file and I can't start the fight because apparently I don't have 75 energy although I have 100

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
I think we will need some testers from now on. The game is getting big and bigger every day and we encounter things we couldn't even have imagined :D

Wyper

Nov 10, 2018
Best thing to do is to delete the MorteDara file completely from your local low. Old save files may corrupt the game. The crashes may be happening because of a null reference. I will check and upload the fixed version here immediately.

I spent a while fiddling around and it looks like the freezing issues on the scenes in fights are happening exclusively when trying to skip through the text quickly. if you refrain from doing so and just cycle through after the text shows, the game does not freeze up. Im not sure why, but the quests from my previous game have disappeared now as well, it seems like its working as intended now, but im not sure why. Its like the problem was fixed by just progressing the quests from that point on. However, i cant seem to find the two new fights, and i have talked to all NPC's and completed all quests, as well as defeated gloria several times.

Thanks for the assistance, btw. Been playing your game for about half a year now and have loved your unique style and direction, and your writing is great quality and immensely enjoyable. Gloria is a fantastic addition!

If i could make any suggestions, it would be to see if there was any way keep the turn cards from resetting each turn for when you plan to use the same move order several turns in a row.

I am a huge fan of the updates that have delt with the tavern minigame. I like the idea and its a fun addition to shake things up and add more variety than just fighting.

Have you any ideas about adding other facilities to sandsworth where the players can interact with the population and the gladiatrixes? Something like a way to earn money by submitting to customers at the inn and prostituting yourself might be a fun idea, or the ability to interact with the new trainees you added to Donnas area in the stadium

Last edited:
Reactions: Morte Dara

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
I spent a while fiddling around and it looks like the freezing issues on the scenes in fights are happening exclusively when trying to skip through the text quickly. if you refrain from doing so and just cycle through after the text shows, the game does not freeze up. Im not sure why, but the quests from my previous game have disappeared now as well, it seems like its working as intended now, but im not sure why. Its like the problem was fixed by just progressing the quests from that point on. However, i cant seem to find the two new fights, and i have talked to all NPC's and completed all quests, as well as defeated gloria several times.

Thanks for the assistance, btw. Been playing your game for about half a year now and have loved your unique style and direction, and your writing is great quality and immensely enjoyable. Gloria is a fantastic addition!

If i could make any suggestions, it would be to see if there was any way keep the turn cards from resetting each turn for when you plan to use the same move order several turns in a row.

I am a huge fan of the updates that have delt with the tavern minigame. I like the idea and its a fun addition to shake things up and add more variety than just fighting.

Have you any ideas about adding other facilities to sandsworth where the players can interact with the population and the gladiatrixes? Something like a way to earn money by submitting to customers at the inn and prostituting yourself might be a fun idea, or the ability to interact with the new trainees you added to Donnas area in the stadium
Thank you so much for your feedback and lovely comment. I'm happy to hear that you enjoy RoD.

For the suggestion, that's a very cool idea. We will work towards it definitely. You're right, it's annoying to adjust the cards each turn if you are playing the same hand.

I also want Sandsworth to be full of content such as you mentioned and working towards it now. We will have a strip club/brothel kind of place where Destor will work as a gigolo/entertainer for women such as the side job tavern. It will have it's own gameplay mechanics as well.
We will be able to interact with the gladiatrixes in a building called Guild Hall. They will have their own rooms and side quests there. Also, you will be able to improve your relationship with the gladiatrixes like persona games. I have been playing Persona 4 lately and it inspired me a lot about the relationship system.

Again, thank you for your feedback and ideas <3

Reactions: Wyper

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
Hey Morte Dara the game is shaping up nicely! I just want to mention that it would be cool if we could somehow replay a quest for animations or some of the fights outside the arena.

For instance, that training girl Rossane (I think her name was that), I accidentally beat her first try that I didn't even saw her animations, and there's no way to fight her again. Same with the quest for Ellie to find an incriminating item for her competitor, I found the item on first try and I think I missed a potential scene if I failed to do it quickly (because I saw on your deviant art there's some scene for that quest).

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
Hey Morte Dara the game is shaping up nicely! I just want to mention that it would be cool if we could somehow replay a quest for animations or some of the fights outside the arena.

For instance, that training girl Rossane (I think her name was that), I accidentally beat her first try that I didn't even saw her animations, and there's no way to fight her again. Same with the quest for Ellie to find an incriminating item for her competitor, I found the item on first try and I think I missed a potential scene if I failed to do it quickly (because I saw on your deviant art there's some scene for that quest).
Hey! You are so right about that. We planned a replay area for that but we are still designing it. Destor will be able to replay the scenes in his room. When the player clicks on the bed it shows an option "masturbate" by clicking that area the player will open up a screen where Destor can replay all the animations he unlocked. Also, the player will be able to choose the background, the theme music and speed of the animations. We are planning to finish that part of the game this summer if we can wrap up the Guild Hall and Blacksmith.

Would it be cool if we do it like this or do you have suggestions? Please let me know. So far, this seems like the best idea for a replay area. I don't want to place it in a menu and just play the animations there.

We are working on so many different systems right now, but once they are finished, I believe Dara and I will be very pleased with the results.

Have a great day and I would be so pleased if you share some ideas and feedback <3

Reactions: Pallazzo

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
Hey! You are so right about that. We planned a replay area for that but we are still designing it. Destor will be able to replay the scenes in his room. When the player clicks on the bed it shows an option "masturbate" by clicking that area the player will open up a screen where Destor can replay all the animations he unlocked. Also, the player will be able to choose the background, the theme music and speed of the animations. We are planning to finish that part of the game this summer if we can wrap up the Guild Hall and Blacksmith.

Would it be cool if we do it like this or do you have suggestions? Please let me know. So far, this seems like the best idea for a replay area. I don't want to place it in a menu and just play the animations there.

We are working on so many different systems right now, but once they are finished, I believe Dara and I will be very pleased with the results.

Have a great day and I would be so pleased if you share some ideas and feedback <3
Hmm, that sounds pretty nice actually. Make it a part of the game. Only thing I'd maybe mention that if the scenes could be viewable in the tent as well, so you don't have to basically pay 30 gold for a room every time to see the replayed scenes, but that's not really much of an issue.

As for feedback and ideas, maybe during fights and when Destor gets hit when his willpower is 0, during those attacks, maybe make his reactions a bit more "realistic" and immersive. As in, make him react more, either in animation or text, or both. In some cases when he's getting squeezed or kicked constantly in the nuts for instance, he doesn't react that much judging from his dialogue, like it's barely fazing him.

Regarding the idea, I'm not sure how much work would that be, but I think it would be pretty cool in fights, if Destor loses (gets his health to 0) that the gals do a finishing move on him. Doesn't have to be anything fancy (nor bloody, this isn't Mortal Kombat :D), just maybe a simple kick, or some painful move or hold. Basically something that would play out in a few seconds and leave him floored and defeated.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes