Seeking Realistic proportions - What to search for?

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
A lot of the games I see, seem to involve ridiculously large breasts. (E.g. "My New Life", "The Twist" and frankly most of the anime-style games I've seen.) This doesn't really interest me too much, but I haven't found a good way to search for the kind of content that I like.

I've stumbled over a couple of really good ones, like "View of Family", "Big Brother" and "Glamour". Granted, some of the boobs here may be fairly large, but nothing that would defy physics/reality/create black holes.

Finally there are some games which seem to strike something of a balance, with only a few completely over the top characters, like "Milfy City". As long as the game setting is interesting, these games are a lot of fun.

If you guys have any tips, either specific games or how to search for this kind of content, I'd really appreciate it.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
You seem to have a preference for Life Sims, you've also listed 2/3 of the ones I would normally suggest as being good.

Mythic Manor is a good one. Some of the characters are a bit extra in the proportions department, but others are just right.

Also, since you played Glamour I guess you don't mind a female MC? You could try Chloe18. The game has much more realistic proportions, is a Life Sim, and it's enjoyable, if a bit grindy. Personally I had fun with it.

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
Cool, I'll check those out.

Any general tips as to how to find games for my ... fetish, I guess?

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
So apparently, I've just discovered exactly how important good writing is to me. For example, despite an excellent use of models, "View of Family" turns out to be - at least at this point in time - an awful game.

The reason is that the writing is absolutely atrocious. I can live with some grammatical errors (of which there are plenty), since they just break the immersion. However, the character development and dialogue in this game is unrealistic to such a degree as to be laughable.

Good models and fair animations just can't carry the game on its own.

The good thing is, I've stumbled over another game which turns out to have excellent writing as well as realistic models: "Long Live the Princess". Really looking forward to the continuation of this game.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So apparently, I've just discovered exactly how important good writing is to me. For example, despite an excellent use of models, "View of Family" turns out to be - at least at this point in time - an awful game.

The reason is that the writing is absolutely atrocious. I can live with some grammatical errors (of which there are plenty), since they just break the immersion. However, the character development and dialogue in this game is unrealistic to such a degree as to be laughable.

Good models and fair animations just can't carry the game on its own.

The good thing is, I've stumbled over another game which turns out to have excellent writing as well as realistic models: "Long Live the Princess". Really looking forward to the continuation of this game.
I agree that certain aspects of VoF are over the top, but I think, for a life sim, it's definitely one of the better ones. It's one of very few where the female characters have their own motivations behind their actions and aren't complete 1 dimensional stereotypes. Admittedly, it's been 8 months since I first played it, but still, that was also when I played games like Man of the House and Big Brother, and those were definitely worse.

I will say that LLtP is good. I often forget to include it as a life sim because it has such a rich world that it can't possibly be one, right? lol, but yeah, it's one I look forward to. I do find that because the game has so much to work on that I wait 2 or 3 releases before playing it again, so that the game has had time to move more along and given me something to actually do.

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
Well. I've gotten through Mythic Manor (0.6) and, while I still think it's pretty ridiculous when three of the main characters have DDD, F and G cups, the writing in this game absolutely redeems it. Looks like the developer has huge ambitions for this game too, if I am to judge by all the potential locations on the map.

All in all, an excellent suggestion! Thanks!

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Well. I've gotten through Mythic Manor (0.6) and, while I still think it's pretty ridiculous when three of the main characters have DDD, F and G cups, the writing in this game absolutely redeems it. Looks like the developer has huge ambitions for this game too, if I am to judge by all the potential locations on the map.

All in all, an excellent suggestion! Thanks!
Agreed, I'm more of a little tits guy, and the fact that Fanora of all of them has the biggest ratio bugs the hell out of me, but meh.

Reactions: DullName and wx448

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
For anyone else who is looking for more realistically proportioned models in their games, I'd recommend both and
Of those two, there's definitely more content in the latter, but the story and writing in the first is more interesting and original.

I'll try to remember to update this thread whenever I discover some more games.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I guess your only solution is looking at the pictures of the released games. I also don't like when ALL the characters of a game look like Oversized bimbos, nor all the characters being tiny and slim, I like variety, make every character in the game more special.

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
. Big tits on most females but proportionate to the body, not huge balloons.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
There are a lot of games with good story/writing and realistic models. I'll list a few...hope you can find something you will like.

Areas of Gray(check out GRAY too)
Acting lessons
Babysitter
Depraved Awakenings
Doctor Amana Sexual Therapist(DAST)
False Hero
Haley's story
Jessica 'O Niel's Hard news
Long live the princess
Melody
My sister my roommate
Our fate
Sins of the father
The Awakening, Betrayed(really good animations)
The Manifest(Shadow over Manston)
Triangle
Where the Heart is

Reactions: TarAlcarin

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
. Big tits on most females but proportionate to the body, not huge balloons.
Thanks for the tip, but just looking at the screenshots we've clearly got different definitions of "huge balloons".
That's OK, though. Variety is the spice of life :p

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
Shameless self plug but Personal Trainer leans more towards realistic proportions with various body types including chubby, saggy, stretchmarks on some.
Thanks! was a lot of fun.
Highly varied and unique models and a pretty fun storyline.
You've obviously put a lot of work into facial expressions, something I haven't seen done too much.
All in all, an excellent game so far. Looking forward to more.

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
There are a lot of games with good story/writing and realistic models. I'll list a few...hope you can find something you will like.

Areas of Gray(check out GRAY too)
Acting lessons
Babysitter
Depraved Awakenings
Doctor Amana Sexual Therapist(DAST)
False Hero
Haley's story
Jessica 'O Niel's Hard news
Long live the princess
Melody
My sister my roommate
Our fate
Sins of the father
The Awakening, Betrayed(really good animations)
The Manifest(Shadow over Manston)
Triangle
Where the Heart is
I can definitely vouch for the quality (both in terms of writing and character models) of , , , and . I haven't checked out all the others you listed, but if those I mentioned are anything to judge by, I have a lot of gaming to look forward to. Thanks a lot! :)

A special shout out to , by the way. This is perhaps the best example of model animations I've come across thus far, and the game has a huge gallery of varied character models.

Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I can definitely vouch for the quality (both in terms of writing and character models) of , , , and . I haven't checked out all the others you listed, but if those I mentioned are anything to judge by, I have a lot of gaming to look forward to. Thanks a lot! :)

A special shout out to , by the way. This is perhaps the best example of model animations I've come across thus far, and the game has a huge gallery of varied character models.
no problem at all! yes i also played Adventures of Willy D(really nice game)...forgot to mention...there are actually quite a few really nice games that can be found over here...you will eventually find them...check out 'Being a DIK'-same developer of Acting Lessons and if you are into rpgm or rpg in general check out 'Peasant's Quest' (borderline realistic proportions though,but a really fun game).
also check out: Happenstance, Reincarnotica(recently released but looks really promising)
Becoming a rockstar
The DeLuca family(can't believe i forgot to mention this one :p)
anyways have fun! :D

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
was pretty good (I played through version 3.1)
It has a fairly unique plot., though some of the writing is a bit awkward.
The game is also a bit more linear than I prefer. This makes some scenes feel like they don't really belong in the story, but have just been inserted in order to show more content.

But hey, more content is more content, right? And when the models are as nice as they are in this game, and the animations as complex, I'm not really going to complain about this. ;)

All in all an excellent tip.

Reactions: Joraell

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
I know I've stated a preference for Life-Sims previously, but I've just finished my new absolute favourite game: Daughter for Dessert (up to and including chapter 18)

As visual novels go, this one has quite a few paths and choices that actually matter, but that's not the reason that I love it so. The writing is the best I've come across in any adult game, and the graphics are equally as impressive. I encourage you to read my review of it here, but the TLDR is this: I feel like I'm actually in love with one of the characters.

In the same vein, but unfortunately not quite as flawless, I've also started playing through Dating My Daughter.
I won't write a full review of it until I'm actually through all the current chapters, but here's my impression so far:

I like the character models in DMD, though the daughter and her friends do tend towards looking too juvenile for my taste. There's also the trope of MILF = big breasts, but overall I like what I see. In particular, the creator has done a good job of posing the models and there are plenty of animations to enjoy. Facial expressions and render quality is also quite good. When it comes to the different locations in the game, they feel a bit empty. Only a few of the places have really been worked on, beyond placing the minimum of props.

The writing is not excellent, but far above average. The pacing of the game is fairly slow, which I prefer, because it usually gives time to develop the characters, but so far there doesn't seem to be too much depth to them. Their motivations are simplistic and they can mostly be summarized by one word/trait each. In particular, the daughter seems sexually naïve to the point that I'm having trouble convincing myself that she's supposed to be 18. It does lend itself to the game's slow pace, but feels a bit infuriating at times.

Now I know, it sounds like I'm ragging on this game, but I have really enjoyed it so far. Particularly the story itself. It's just that the comparison to DFD is inevitable and DMD falls short in so many areas. Currently, I would give it 3.5 stars and say it's worth a play-through, but things may pick up more as I get further along in the story.