Seeking "Real" Polygamy realtionship games

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Dreaming of Dana and the School Days series from Goblinboy (please come back Goblinboy)

Both can be found on this site

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I have noticed that atleast with the ones I have found so far. Some of the trainer games have a good deal more BDSM to them but even those are limited.
I agree, what I am searching in a game with BDSM is a BDSM-relationship that develops during the story.

For example in "Man of the House" you develop a Dom/Sub realtionship with the older sister. And there you actually have a bit of development, but sadly with a bit of grinding. And the game still need a lot more updates.

On the other hand you have a game like Harem Hotel, which actually features at some point BDSM gameplay in a dungeon with the different female charactes, but as in all games that have stats to show the development of the relationship it doesn't feel like a fluent development and not quite natural.

Dreaming of Dana and the School Days series from Goblinboy (please come back Goblinboy)

Both can be found on this site
Ok I don't know both of them, will check them out, thanks :)

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Threesomes or group sex alone don't count to polygamy in my opinion.
Any relationship type can do threesomes XD
When a man is married to more than one wife at a time, sociologists call this polygyny.
When a woman is married to more than one husband at a time, it is called polyandry
Polygamy attempts at mimicking a traditional married relationship, but without the actual marriage for legal reasons.
Polyamory is having multiple lovers.

Reactions: GhostPhil

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Dreaming of Dana and the School Days series from Goblinboy (please come back Goblinboy) Both can be found on this site
Dreaming of Dana was a cucky game where you share your sister with a married couple, etc.. so that doesn't really count. Granted I didn't play it past v0.5 so if it ended as something else I don't know, but that's where it started.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Any relationship type can do threesomes XD
When a man is married to more than one wife at a time, sociologists call this polygyny.
When a woman is married to more than one husband at a time, it is called polyandry
Polygamy attempts at mimicking a traditional married relationship, but without the actual marriage for legal reasons.
Polyamory is having multiple lovers.
Thanks for clearing this missunderstanding up. I hope that it is understandable nonetheless what I am actually looking for. Or do you think I should change my original post?
What I was looking for, is eather a "poly" relationship with marriage or without. An mostly one male with several females and/ or transgender or a relationship of several females.

Dreaming of Dana was a cucky game where you share your sister with a married couple, etc.. so that doesn't really count. Granted I didn't play it past v0.5 so if it ended as something else I don't know, but that's where it started.
Ok then it isn't really for me, because it gets too close to NTR for me. I am not really into swinging/ sharing :coldsweat:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Thanks for clearing this missunderstanding up. I hope that it is understandable nonetheless what I am actually looking for. Or do you think I should change my original post?
What I was looking for, is eather a "poly" relationship with marriage or without. An mostly one male with several females and/ or transgender or a relationship of several females.

Ok then it isn't really for me, because it gets too close to NTR for me. I am not really into swinging/ sharing :coldsweat:
Your first post was heading down the right path, search the "harem" tags. I dated twins for 9 years.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Your first post was heading down the right path, search the "harem" tags. I dated twins for 9 years.
Well I don't really know any harem games, which end in a poly relationship...

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Check the harem section, read the descriptions, genre spoilers, and tags. narrow your search til you find what you want.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Check the harem section, read the descriptions, genre spoilers, and tags. narrow your search til you find what you want.

Well I try that, even with different tags, but it isn't that easy to find something that isn't tagged or that you only know after playing a game for some hours...

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
It is important to note that games are not reality. There are a lot of things that can and is being done in games that one would never do in real life.
Well especially when you are into BDSM you are a lot more open for these things.
And as someone said to me, most people here are actually quite vanilla, they just like to play some incest games, but most of these games have normal sex in it, just with a family member. But when I think about it, for me incest is more "extreme" than polygamy.
How other adult people live and love other adult people in real life is really none of my business, but if anyone is forced to do something they do not want to do then I am 100% against it. BDSM is voluntary - otherwise it would be called torture. Polygamy can be voluntary as well, most people just think otherwise. But Incest in real life is in 99.99% of the time not voluntary, as well as it being a quite gruesome act between someone vulnerable and someone that should be taking care of them. Therefore I am 100% against that.
The content on this site that involve incest is usually of the 0.01% that is voluntary - thus one can look past it or simply imagine that the characters are not related at all.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It is important to note that games are not reality. There are a lot of things that can and is being done in games that one would never do in real life.
Well of course they aren't realitiy, I mean if I would like to play real life then I wouldn't play these games :coldsweat:

How other adult people live and love other adult people in real life is really none of my business, but if anyone is forced to do something they do not want to do then I am 100% against it. BDSM is voluntary - otherwise it would be called torture. Polygamy can be voluntary as well, most people just think otherwise. But Incest in real life is in 99.99% of the time not voluntary, as well as it being a quite gruesome act between someone vulnerable and someone that should be taking care of them. Therefore I am 100% against that.
The content on this site that involve incest is usually of the 0.01% that is voluntary - thus one can look past it or simply imagine that the characters are not related at all.
Well I am sure that there are quite a lot of BDSMish realionships in real life that aren't consesual and that counts for a lot of other things as well. But of course that is something that isn't right. I mean having fantasies about that and playing games about that is totally ok, but real life is different. I mean you could do the craziest shit in relationships as long as it is consensual. And many things are seen as not ok, because society thinks so.

But well we are here for games :biggrin:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

I would recommend trying out Dreaming with Dana. (Its the same guy that is writing Intimate Relations)

The swinging couple option is completely optional.
The Swinging path is just one of several paths you could chose to go with.
There are two other paths that are more of a poly relationship.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I would recommend trying out Dreaming with Dana. (Its the same guy that is writing Intimate Relations)

The swinging couple option is completely optional.
The Swinging path is just one of several paths you could chose to go with.
There are two other paths that are more of a poly relationship.
Ok if the swinging part is optional then I will give it a try. I already had my eyes on this game, but wasn't sure, because of the swinging part.
So thanks for clarifying it :)

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Try: Dreaming of Dana. Incest, "beard", romance, open-relationship & partner swapping, femdom, daddy-issues, etc.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
This is a thread resurrection, but i am gonna post it anyways: The Guy is an Awesome Author. This Story has one of the most interesting Background Ideas I have ever read. It also has Polyamory (though the story isn't really centered on that) Contrary to what the title suggests this isn't a lame story about a Pastor. The "Preacher Man" is basically the "God-Emperor" of this fictional World.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Bumping this thread that creating a new one as I believe it is exactly what I am looking for and 4-5 years is long time to get something new on it.

GhostPhil apologies for tagging you now, but did you got anything on the theme?