Kashei1979

Nov 7, 2021
And why is there no plot for a Female character, it would be much more interesting than a Male one, as far as I remember, the initial version was for a Female character, but then the developers moved to a Male one, what's the joke, everything was just fine, what did someone not like the Female character? There are already a dime a dozen for the male hero of the games, but there are practically no Female ones, there are a couple more or less and everything is basically if the female hero is one, fluffy, lesbian, futanari, somehow there are no more natural natural Women who want normal sex with a Man, well, or a Male individual.

spinning-marsupial

Sep 30, 2021
And why is there no plot for a Female character, it would be much more interesting than a Male one, as far as I remember, the initial version was for a Female character, but then the developers moved to a Male one, what's the joke, everything was just fine, what did someone not like the Female character? There are already a dime a dozen for the male hero of the games, but there are practically no Female ones, there are a couple more or less and everything is basically if the female hero is one, fluffy, lesbian, futanari, somehow there are no more natural natural Women who want normal sex with a Man, well, or a Male individual.
the original plan was first female, then male... then they upgraded the unreal engine version along with other stuff, which broke the female one, and decided to continue with the male route (which had more compatibility with their current work), then I stopped to support the project until they returned to the female route because I think same as you, so I come time to time to check the stuff.

The last thing I knew is that they were going to finish first the main male stuff and then proceed with the female one, but dunno if that's still true.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
I've downloaded the 2021.02 version of the new one, and it's a little bit worse in some places
I just don't get it I can load the game via RDP and it loads fine, but straight from my PC seems it wants to load in 4k or 8k and loads off the screen.

Can't tell where the issue is coming from, as when it loads it's also very slow as if its not even using my gpu correctly.

Edit: Unplugged my Rift S now loads correctly

Last edited:

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
the original plan was first female, then male... then they upgraded the unreal engine version along with other stuff, which broke the female one, and decided to continue with the male route (which had more compatibility with their current work), then I stopped to support the project until they returned to the female route because I think same as you, so I come time to time to check the stuff.

The last thing I knew is that they were going to finish first the main male stuff and then proceed with the female one, but dunno if that's still true.
She's cut entirely now. Dev says she's getting a separate spinoff game but considering how this one has gone don't get your hopes up.

May 2, 2022
She's cut entirely now. Dev says she's getting a separate spinoff game but considering how this one has gone don't get your hopes up.
I have no idea why they would cut the one thing that brought people to the game. Now we have a ken doll looking male. People should cut their support on patreon but people forget they're subscribed so these people will keep getting their money. Imagine presenting one thing and then deciding to do something entirely and utterly different.

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
I have no idea why they would cut the one thing that brought people to the game. Now we have a ken doll looking male. People should cut their support on patreon but people forget they're subscribed so these people will keep getting their money. Imagine presenting one thing and then deciding to do something entirely and utterly different.
I also think so, it is strange why those who got access to the discord channel do not say anything to him

Reactions: Norton89

liviad34d

Aug 23, 2020
I thought maybe there would be more female protag content after all this time. Downloaded it. Can't even start the game as female anymore. Got two male body options on new game and that's it. And I hate games that make me play a male character and then have occasional female protag content. So, wasted 5+ gb download, I guess... Deleting.

Dec 13, 2017
I thought maybe there would be more female protag content after all this time. Downloaded it. Can't even start the game as female anymore. Got two male body options on new game and that's it. And I hate games that make me play a male character and then have occasional female protag content. So, wasted 5+ gb download, I guess... Deleting.
Same me I deleted it

Reactions: Norton89

Disappearer

Jan 14, 2018
Hello, one reviewer wrote about gutted content. What is the latest version with the most amount of female protagonist content?

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Can someone help me with the strawberry-picking mission? In the previous update, I found the strawberries almost instantly. all were between where I parked the car to go to the side of the road and the lake. In this version, I've wandered around for ages, and they aren't anywhere to be found. Is that a glitch?

2.80 star(s) 44 Votes