VN Ren'Py Real Incest [Game Development Thread] ❤️ RELEASED

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Armpit hair (Short)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Make sense to least get futa universe to atleast .10 before maybe doing a plot version i know u can do greatness u have raw talent, so we have atleast good story foundation down, or write out the whole story a big portion 1st then do it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
The fact that thhis game got more votes then the other one despite not even having an update shows its potential.
Os potential but don't want dev to have so much going could lead to burnout, ufo main game, futa universe needs some more update will be great, 3rd game could be good but rushing can overwhelming especially if dev has jobs n commitments ouside of games.

• Red Heart

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
In my experience those tend to always be completely optional in most games. In fact I cant even really think of any where you don't have the option to avoid it.
Plenty of Kinetic Novels out there with NTR or rape. Just combine those tags and you will see. And "optional" with those does not really mean optional a lot of the time, it just means not seen, but it still happens. They are pretty broad, but I'm don't really feel good about supporting Devs that include them in their games, optional or not.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Plenty of Kinetic Novels out there with NTR or rape. Just combine those tags and you will see. And "optional" with those does not really mean optional a lot of the time, it just means not seen, but it still happens. They are pretty broad, but I'm don't really feel good about supporting Devs that include them in their games, optional or not.
Sometimes I like rape, but when we rape a bad bitch, it's only in the game.
I never like NTR.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Sometimes I like rape, but when we rape a bad bitch, it's only in the game.
I never like NTR.
I'll go with that. There are a couple hatefuck scenes of bad bitches that are hot. Depraved Awakening, College Kings, and Dreams of Desire all come to mind. :love:
When rape is used as a plot device or is an option for the MC to inflict on innocent/sleeping/drugged ladies, that is a bit upsetting. My Cute Roommate, Lewd Island, and Summer with Mia are guilty of this.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes