Armpit hair (Short)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Working/thinking on the plot…
Here's an idea, how about the young girl works in the family's sleazy tavern as a barmaid, serving all kinds of customers, always getting groped and molested. It doesn't help that she has to wear a real slutty uniform, that hides nothing, because her father, the bartender knows that this is what brings the customers in. She and mom are barmaids, wearing the same outfits. The upside is the money is cumming in. Being the youngest sometimes she has to go clean out the restrooms where she gets assaulted, molested and fucked, but, paid, mom too. Brother helps dad behind the bar and both men also manhandle the women in front of the customers who love to watch the family intimacy. Sometimes, brother would get so hot that he'd toss mom or sis on a table to fuck right there, dad would do the same when he gets horny enough and has junior minding the bar until he finishes. The customers would be standing around and tossing money for the great show.
For the right price, a customer can take mom or sis to the family room upstairs and do whatever they want to do to them.
If you like my idea, I have plenty more..........I think I'll go sit down and take my meds now.
Oh, oh, oh, and there definitely has to be pregnancy in this game. Need to see those blown up bellies, and the girls are still working.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
The project is closed! Models and other materials and developments have been transferred to another developer.
Abandoned before it even got off the ground. What a surprise... Now watch whoever acquired the models make a shitty maledom harem game where the MC has a needlessly huge dick and the MILFs won't have any pubes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
any information regarding the new developer or any thread existing
plz don't hit me with thinking emoji
Unfortunately, I can’t say anything now. Maybe later I'll post a link to a new game here. I'm completely occupied with UFOs right now.

Reactions: lokiGod

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
This is the developer who will make a game with my models and developments.
She has a great plot.

Reactions: love381