VN Ren'Py Re-Demption (Demo)

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
mmsmiles.png PC Demo

Mac Demo

hi guys, this is my first post about my new game, it will be a game full of unexpected twists and turns, where the main female protagonist will be trying to save herself from impending demise, it will leave you questioning if she is mentally disturbed, is she able to see alternative dimensions, can she time travel, is she alone, in this fight for survival or can she convince people to join her quest for Redemption.

This is my very first game... so please bare with me as im self taught, and will finish this game (heres a few preview renders im working on).. suggestions and feedback are welcome thank you.... kris is my new page for more info 50pc corr  happy.jpg 100pc corr  angry.jpg abandoned  nutz.jpg abandoned bed shk encounter 2.jpg abandoned bed shk encounter 3.jpg butterfly scream.jpg

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
No horny (young) male protagonist, oversized penises, unnaturally big breasts, stupid situations, and nudity without a cause. But planned story line, written characters and dialogs (with good english). It sounds good to me.
I like incest in games. And if the protagonist is female, would be nice write lesbian theme in the story.

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
its gonna be, choice based nudity when needed, very story based, thinking seeing how your decisions effect other characters, maybe some kind of motives system (see mass effect) that effects you visually and whether or not you can make other decisions , gonna release a few versions on here then go patreon if it catches on

You have my blessing. :D Good luck man.
Looks nice. Go for it.
big boobs pls.
and mac version
No big boobs. Or at least not all of them. Little from all.
No horny (young) male protagonist, oversized penises, unnaturally big breasts, stupid situations, and nudity without a cause. But planned story line, written characters and dialogs (with good english). It sounds good to me.
I like incest in games. And if the protagonist is female, would be nice write lesbian theme in the story.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Just make sure you make the game you want to make, and not some hybrid you may lose interest in making. :)

HokutoNoKen

Nov 28, 2017
pls consider big boobs (not unnaturally or super mega oversized ... just put if u can some well breasted chara) :)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
You changed your name? :cool: Confused me a little. :)

I think your girls look great, and original. So many new games every week it's important to try and stand out from the crowd. Personally I like women of (almost) all shapes and forms as long as they're proportioned well.

Variety is good, but it's hard to please everyone. At the end of the day it mostly comes down to gameplay/story anyway.

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
its all the same model soo far just different levels of corruption..... (camera angles make up and lighting save sooo much time )and oh crap forgot about name change lmao
You changed your name? :cool: Confused me a little. :)

I think your girls look great, and original. So many new games every week it's important to try and stand out from the crowd. Personally I like women of (almost) all shapes and forms as long as they're proportioned well.

Variety is good, but it's hard to please everyone. At the end of the day it mostly comes down to gameplay/story anyway.