VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ray's Way [v0.1] [Maid Dev Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Mods updating this to abandoned would be helpful. Dev doesn't even refer to this at all on their patreon. Seems like the dev was donobaiting.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
wow:oops: I thought I try this game and start it and there said updates are coming every 2-3 weeks:LOL:
it's been a year and we are still first version..
Isn't abandoned already?

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Mods updating this to abandoned would be helpful. Dev doesn't even refer to this at all on their patreon. Seems like the dev was donobaiting.
There we go.

Just as a FYI, there's nothing preventing you from reporting it to the mods yourself.
If it's 3 months without posts/contact on the socials or 18 months without a release you can report the initial post and ask for it to be tagged as abandoned.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There we go.

Just as a FYI, there's nothing preventing you from reporting it to the mods yourself.
If it's 3 months without posts/contact on the socials or 18 months without a release you can report the initial post and ask for it to be tagged as abandoned.
The average person doesn't realize they have that ability, but since I tried that years ago, only for the post to not get marked abandoned, I stopped bothering with it. I figured I'd have better luck commenting on the thread about it, and maybe someone else reporting it and having better luck.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote