VN Ren'Py Ray's Experiment [v0.3] [Bloodkry]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

bloodkry

Sep 24, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
Ray was livid. She'd handed her professors a world-changing medicine on a silver platter and they ignored her! All because she hadn't run any clinical trials. Why would she need to do that? She knew it would work. Her calculations were perfect. They always were. The absolute nerve.
Ray decide to drink her medicine. What will happen to her? It's to you to decide​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-19
Release Date: 2023-11-18
Developer: Bloodkry -
Original Creator: Gigajule5 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win-Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Only Image:
bg 1_11211.jpg bg 1_4121.jpg bg 1_1142.jpg bg 1_1133.jpg bg 1_411.jpg bg 1_11121.jpg

Last edited:

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Due to some paths converging into the same ending, the "Return Choice" option may send you "back" to an option tree you haven't actually done. And also due to these converging paths, there may be options you haven't tried yet that turn green because they have an ending you've found down a totally unrelated path earlier.

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Don't really see how "Motherly" = Karen, but I can see Karen leading into Supervillain.

bloodkry

Sep 24, 2017
Due to some paths converging into the same ending, the "Return Choice" option may send you "back" to an option tree you haven't actually done. And also due to these converging paths, there may be options you haven't tried yet that turn green because they have an ending you've found down a totally unrelated path earlier.
Thank for your remarks, i will try to find the problem for the "Return Choice" and add a condition to validate a path.

Reactions: JackH13

bloodkry

Sep 24, 2017
A little patch for one "Return Choice" that send you to the wrong path
Put the file in game>Blonde
A new version is coming this weekend or next (I will add the new condition in this version)

Reactions: JackH13

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RaysExperiment-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Froopdeefroop

Dec 15, 2023
Hey it looks like Gigajule5 deleted her deviantart account. Does anybody have a way to contact her?
They didn't delete it, the sire deactivated it. They had been harresed by someone who kept flagging their contentbas sexualizing minors despite the fact she kept putting in the description that all charaxters are technically 18 for the CYG. You can try contacting them on their writing.com account if you need to get in touch.

Reactions: Justsomeguy3

bloodkry

Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a bad news for the game. Because Gigajule account has deactivated, i can't finish this game, it is why i give up the project. If i have any news from Gigajule I will see to continue development.

I will post a new link for those who want to have image that Gigajule has already draw and I will think about a new game in same style

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes