Kilgur

May 11, 2017
I'm fine with it updating after 2 months if they make an adequate amount of hcg's for justifying the time they spend on the update.

This update doesn't seem to offer much in terms of new art, it does offer more text scenes, with already established art, but it isn't really something i would start donating towards again.
So if you're going into this update thinking you'll be getting a good amount of new scenes, then i suppose you'll come out disappointed, and i would recommend that you wait for further updates.

I don't know if this is do to them working on 2 games at the same time, but it does feel like an inadequate update.

Reactions: trunks and omen285

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I can't find the city. Stuck in a loop fighting wolves and orcs. Nothing in the lake but pure air.

Does anybody have a save with the city ulocked?

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
I can't find the city. Stuck in a loop fighting wolves and orcs. Nothing in the lake but pure air.
I had the same problem. You need to keep selecting "Follow the dirt road". After finding the lake, selecting that option automatically brings you to the lake, so I had to select "follow the dirt road", then return to the forest to select the option again. Repeat ad-nauseum until you find the city.

Doesn't feel very intuitive at all.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
So I went to hospital, and then to town, I worked as a waitress and the customer's hands glitched on raven so now she always has a pair of hands on her waist no matter what she does. I left areas, took baths, restarted the game, and they are still there. Also, I went to forest and now I have no way to go back to town. What can I do for these issues ? I only kept 1 save file unfortunately.

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
So I went to hospital, and then to town, I worked as a waitress and the customer's hands glitched on raven so now she always has a pair of hands on her waist no matter what she does. I left areas, took baths, restarted the game, and they are still there. Also, I went to forest and now I have no way to go back to town. What can I do for these issues ? I only kept 1 save file unfortunately.
Unfortunately, your best bet may be to just restart and cheat your stats to where they are in your current save. That's what I did when I ran into a similar issue. At least that way you aren't losing much grind and it isn't like there's much story to get through.

Edit: Shift+O to open the console commands. "grope_boobs=1" "...=0" turns the hands on/off respectively on her chest. "grope_thighs=1/0" for the hips. "grope_pussy=1/0" for... well, use your imagination.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Unfortunately, your best bet may be to just restart and cheat your stats to where they are in your current save. That's what I did when I ran into a similar issue. At least that way you aren't losing much grind and it isn't like there's much story to get through.

Edit: Shift+O to open the console commands. "grope_boobs=1" "...=0" turns the hands on/off respectively on her chest. "grope_thighs=1/0" for the hips. "grope_pussy=1/0" for... well, use your imagination.
I guess I got a little lucky hahah
I have no idea how to cheat the stats so I tried to ignore the hands. I worked a few more times as a waitress and they disappeared when I got another pair of hands on! Well,not the first time though. There were even some times when I had two pairs of hands on me lol! Then after a while the hands got stuck again and disappeared by working again. I guess it's something.
BTW, do you know how to equip the outfits that you get and buy ? It looks like they change randomly for me. I do see an icon that looks like inventory icon but it's greyed out and I can't press it.

Jun 19, 2018
To get the hands unstuck just do an action that triggers the hands to appear in the same position and then they will be removed. Like for examples Table 2 in the tavern or random event in the city streets.
I think table 6 was the one causing the hand so just stay away from that one.

gerow

May 9, 2018
I guess I got a little lucky hahah
I have no idea how to cheat the stats so I tried to ignore the hands. I worked a few more times as a waitress and they disappeared when I got another pair of hands on! Well,not the first time though. There were even some times when I had two pairs of hands on me lol! Then after a while the hands got stuck again and disappeared by working again. I guess it's something.
BTW, do you know how to equip the outfits that you get and buy ? It looks like they change randomly for me. I do see an icon that looks like inventory icon but it's greyed out and I can't press it.
return to home and you will be able to interact with chest icon, after you change outfit you have to close chest so you can interact with anything else. in 0.0.3 you sometimes have to leave home and go back in to make chest available.

boomsik

Feb 15, 2018
Does anyone have a birth count?
The counter counted the birth of one orc and that's it. Five times Raven was pregnant with a tiger, and several times the nurse kept discussing the “pleasure of the orcs” with wolves; the counter remained in its place, zero. Pregnancy from the orcs also did not increase the counter and remained “born by 1 orc”.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Does pregnancy only have a very small chance of happening in the game or does it take long to develop?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Really like this game. Hopefully they stick with it. Always thought a CoC like game with art and a female MC focus would be good.

Reactions: boomsik

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Does pregnancy only have a very small chance of happening in the game or does it take long to develop?
I found the chance to happen with orcs & animals to be reasonable but had a bug where the character would get pregnant again and reset it. Don't think my character ever managed to get pregnant from a human. Also the pregnancy card stopped counting after 1. Game is very buggy atm.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I found the chance to happen with orcs & animals to be reasonable but had a bug where the character would get pregnant again and reset it. Don't think my character ever managed to get pregnant from a human. Also the pregnancy card stopped counting after 1. Game is very buggy atm.
Ok, because I seem incapable of getting Raven pregnant. I even started a new game.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes