D

Deleted member 451676

I really liked TWD, looking forward to this one.

LEET

May 29, 2017
In my opinion, developers should really stick to one project and try to get it done within a time frame to get the experience they need to make games. Wind's Disciple might be great to some, but it was rushed. 2/3 was rushed and had a lot of content cut simply because they couldn't have done it. I would expect them to plan things out more carefully for their next game, but with two games, I am guessing the development time will be very long for both games. I feel like even good developers should be held to the same level of scrutiny as those bad developers because no one should be immune to criticism.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In my opinion, developers should really stick to one project and try to get it done within a time frame to get the experience they need to make games. Wind's Disciple might be great to some, but it was rushed. 2/3 was rushed and had a lot of content cut simply because they couldn't have done it. I would expect them to plan things out more carefully for their next game, but with two games, I am guessing the development time will be very long for both games. I feel like even good developers should be held to the same level of scrutiny as those bad developers because if no one should be immune to criticism.
Agreed, devs dividing there attention when updates are already pretty slow is a bad idea. I think they want to try to attract more people so they can get more support, but once people realize neither one is going anywhere fast more people are just going to leave. I really want this game to be successful, I just don't think this is the way.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes