Pic

May 13, 2017
The version 0.0.1b is now freely accessible from patreon, you can find the changelog on it as well.

Reactions: Xill

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip RavensQuest-0.0.1b-mac.zip (97.19 Mb)
zip RavensQuest-0.0.1b-pc.zip (112.3 Mb)
apk RavensQuest-0.0.1b-release.apk (42.05 Mb)

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
zip RavensQuest-0.0.1b-mac.zip (97.19 Mb)
zip RavensQuest-0.0.1b-pc.zip (112.3 Mb)
apk RavensQuest-0.0.1b-release.apk (42.05 Mb)
I have a problem with the link you post. Doens't start downloading,can u maybe try upload it on MEGA cloud and send link..? It would be 100x times better :)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I have a problem with the link you post. Doens't start downloading,can u maybe try upload it on MEGA cloud and send link..? It would be 100x times better :)
learn how to use torrent. The link magnet should not be launched by itself. It must be copied and pasted through url. Nothing is easier.

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
learn how to use torrent. The link magnet should not be launched by itself. It must be copied and pasted through url. Nothing is easier.
Not like I just said it's not being downloaded into the torrent? Maybe learn how to put normal links / etc.?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Not like I just said it's not being downloaded into the torrent? Maybe learn how to put normal links / etc.?
if you're so smart, pay the author and lay out "normal" links
And even a child can handle the magnet link.

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
if you're so smart, pay the author and lay out "normal" links
And even a child can handle the magnet link.
Payed enough for *THE WIND'S DISCIPLE* to the author :)
Even a child would understand what I meant.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Payed enough for *THE WIND'S DISCIPLE* to the author :)
Even a child would understand what I meant.
1.If you read the topic title, you will see what is written there Raven's Quest
2. THE WIND'S DISCIPLE Another game
2. if you paid the author, then you already have links
Why not both stop acting like children and drop it.
I didn't start this. He told me that the link is not working. But this is a lie.
If this topic does not require such links, I can erase them and no longer update. Let the topic author do the work

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I didn't start this. He told me that the link is not working. But this is a lie.
If this topic does not require such links, I can erase them and no longer update. Let the topic author do the work
Who started it is immaterial, you're both acting like three year-olds. Not everyone knows how to use a magnet link or torrents, I myself am unfamiliar with magnet links at least. So saying that a child can use them is just being a jerk. Perhaps next time don't just assume that because you know how to do something it means that everyone can.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Who started it is immaterial, you're both acting like three year-olds. Not everyone knows how to use a magnet link or torrents, I myself am unfamiliar with magnet links at least. So saying that a child can use them is just being a jerk. Perhaps next time don't just assume that because you know how to do something it means that everyone can.
If you are on the forum for adults and do not know something, then you can ask how to use, and not declare that it does not work. And you can type in Google what is "magnet link"...

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
1.If you read the topic title, you will see what is written there Raven's Quest
2. THE WIND'S DISCIPLE Another game
2. if you paid the author, then you already have links
1. You said paid the author,am I right? Another game - SAME AUTHOR.
-After 1 year of paying to play that game,which is also his if you are unfamiliar ,you can go check it out it's finished and free already. No matter for which game I pay*both of the games we talk about are his*,I still pay to this author.
2. If I'm saying my torrent is staying on 0% that means it simply doesn't work. *It started 15min after I typed that it doesn't work* That's why I asked for another way , exactly MEGA Cloud since I can download it from the site without using the torrent in which might be the mistake. :) Have a good night and next time learn how to talk like normal and mature man.

Oh and nobody forced you to update the topic with all fresh links. It's your choice.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If you are on the forum for adults and do not know something, then you can ask how to use, and not declare that it does not work. And you can type in Google what is "magnet link"...
If I am interpreting what @mazerati is saying correctly, he seems to be saying that the torrent is stalled at 0% and therefore isn't 'working'. Not that the actual link isn't working.

As to using Google, I'm quite familiar with using search engines to learn new things. I remember when Google was called a card catalogue, and Wikipedia was called the local library or Encyclopedia Britannica.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Guys there is really no need of this, you can simply found the mega link in the patreon page that redirects you into the developer's blog in which you can find all 3 mega links for each platform. I post them here to make it simplier :

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes