3.10 star(s) 72 Votes

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Looks good, and I can't wait to see how the story plays out.

I swear though I've gone through the entire update at least twice and can't find the trigger for the "Is Jettica away?" image. any hints?

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
Question: If I download Arc2 EP1 is that the full game or Do I need to get the Arc 1 final beta and then get Arc2

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Looks good, and I can't wait to see how the story plays out.

I swear though I've gone through the entire update at least twice and can't find the trigger for the "Is Jettica away?" image. any hints?
Its almost on end. In last scene from pathology.

Reactions: Hush16

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Just so we're clear here: There's a humongous difference between "overly complicated political correctness" and "just not being a blatantly racist, sexist, xenophobic piece of shit."

-Mal
Only ones that are projecting racism on this phrase are racists idiots. It has sweet fuck all to do with race. Except in the minds of racists trying to pass themselves off as pRoGrEsSiVe.

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
The game had a time jump with few months, hoped for Noami morning interaction with MC in the bed and this update didnot even include their interaction in the house after that night.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Wtf that sucks ass.. been told what the Reason was or did it just happend without explanation ?
I would assume lack of censorship. Pixive has been getting tougher on any thing even linked to uncensored content.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
thing is, i never openly posted nudes of smols, or anything. Everything was hosted offsite.
Meaning, somebody had to report me and fanbox had to actually open the game to see.

Also add to the fact that Paypal are bitches because of CC companies...
Sounds like Fanbox is as penetrant as Patreon. Paypal could be a little more transparent in regards to SS, dunno why they accept Patreon even with AVN's but not Substar.

3.10 star(s) 72 Votes