3.10 star(s) 72 Votes

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
i like the slow burn games when i am playing the full game it's hard when it is one episode every couple months or so

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is there a option to decline relationships or are we getting forced to take everyone in a relationship with the mc ?

Feb 8, 2018
I'm getting the dreaded "uncaught exception occurred" message when trying to use previous saves on my Mac...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Any help of advice will be most welcome.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I'm getting the dreaded "uncaught exception occurred" message when trying to use previous saves on my Mac...

Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
mac has been an issue since the beginning.
I hope that somebody will be able to help you with the issue.
The saves have been compatible with 0.084, every time we have tested it. and I also have no complaints from some mac users. but some I do. Idk what the issue is. I have looked into it the best I can. I'm not all that computer savvy though unfortunately.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)
How old was the version you played last ? might need to start a new game, cos some code etc changed along the way

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
"FYI : The upcoming supporter version (0.086), soon to be released, ...."

View attachment 2316834

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This, basically. lol.

TBH, only found this due to a recommendation.
I, like many I would assume, filter the "Latest updates" page by "Male protagonist" and "Vaginal Sex" tags. It cuts down on all the female protag and gay games I have to dredge through to find gems.

That being said, the "planned tags" definitely have my interest. Though I worry how much content I'll have to get through just to finally get a scene with the male MC and one of the female cast...

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
I do apologize for the slow releases. I am the only one making the scenes and renders. I also have a job as well. Doing my best to keep chugging away though.
not a rip on y0ou just something i recently realized i love the slow burn, but it's rough when playing game as it's released better for me to find these games later but i do like giving support to creators like you that's why i do ;)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well this update is rather short and nothing happened (again). Well at least we have a confirmation of sex scene next update. I hope it will be lot longer than this update too. Also it would be extra sweet if the sex scene is with Erica or Naomi

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Ravenous-0.085Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1673975415575.png

0. 086 Alpha for Gold and above

Lament Entertainment
Jan 16, 2023 06:30 pm
Public post
Quick Progress Update
Hey All, Im still working on animations.
So far there are 2 animations/ poses with a total of 5 angles, and varying speeds. I still have 1 position to receive and render 2 angles for . Im moving along. there was a small hiccup but im back on track now.
I'll be posting the progress report with the final numbers asap.
fyi, it takes me about 15 hours to render 150 frames. Im getting about 10 frames in an hour.
I had to rerender one of the animations 3 times.

I just wanted to let you guys know where we are with things.
1673975442522.png
Concerning Rewards
After this update is finished,
I'll get the rewards out to you guys.
I'm just focusing all of my efforts on releasing 0.086 beta asap.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 72 Votes