3.10 star(s) 72 Votes

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
thing is, i never openly posted nudes of smols, or anything. Everything was hosted offsite.
Meaning, somebody had to report me and fanbox had to actually open the game to see.

Also add to the fact that Paypal are bitches because of CC companies...
That's part of the shitshow of it all. More and more creators are getting banned. At one point most were fine as long as there was nothing posted publicly. Then you needed to just not have it on there platforms. Recently they say that on there platform or not you can not link to uncensored content.

Question I know you said that there is no pixiv to your game link, but what about the other way around. I have not read through there TOS, but I know patron has a clause that states they "reserve the right to review any sight linking to your page for compliance" or at least something along those lines. If you link your pixiv you are also saying your content is tied to that link. A downside of pirate sites that try to at least bring some awareness to the devs official links as they are also in a since screaming "look here all these clicks came from here so it must have to do with the creator and there content"

Most will not properly mask the links.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
... I'm not going to change my plans to suit you. No offense meant.
As it should be. You can't please all of the people all of the time, nor should you try. Successful dev's make the game they want to make. Failure to do that leads to burnout and unsuccessful projects.

Changing the subject, I find it odd that we have people on this site, downloading and running this kind of game, attempting to push their moral code on others. You have to wonder what kind of reaction they expect.

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Can we get a note or something in the image gallery that we found all images, or something like "Amber: You haven't found her secret image yet."?
Just the way you did with the replay gallery: "Soon".

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
There is a padlock image in the gallery for the images you haven't found, along wit the title. I just checked it yesterday.

At least it's like that in episode 2 anyway.

fyi, there are 4 hidden images in episode 1

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
Oct 25, 2018
As it should be. You can't please all of the people all of the time, nor should you try. Successful dev's make the game they want to make. Failure to do that leads to burnout and unsuccessful projects.

Changing the subject, I find it odd that we have people on this site, downloading and running this kind of game, attempting to push their moral code on others. You have to wonder what kind of reaction they expect.
internet white knight :KEK:

pitao

May 18, 2023
There is a way to give constructive criticism and feedback. Basing your comment on this being a game was incorrect from the start.

Perhaps if you want your critisizm to be considered, try not to phrase it in a way that devs get tired of seeing on f95.
Otherwise this feedback comes across as rude, and puts devs on the offensive because of all of the other bullshit thrown at them on this forum.

I welcome feedback. Not insults. Or feedback clouded by insults.
The feature was requested by a number of people. How is it a waste of time?

Apologies for biting your head off, but the feedback didn't come across that way.
First of all I would like to congratulate you for this good novel so far. The story and writing is engaging enough for my tastes.

I'm not an avid forum reader mostly because I get a bit annoyed with the "occasional flaming and drama" that usually populates forums where there is the subjectiveness of opinion/tastes, but some go too far and I don't feed the trolls but that doesn't mean I don't get the impulse to do so, only human here haha Can imagine being in the developers shoes since it is like almost hurting your creation/"child".

So all that was just to say I didn't check your background as a creator/developer/person but (speculating a bit) I think you have the right approach for your first(?) AVN. Most developers here aren't genius coders, they usually like to write stories or render/animate images and they have their own lives/job outside the game, but most start their games "eating more than can chew" doing too complex choice based games that require much more care on how it is coded and written and that also takes the time they should have to move their story/plot and refining their rendering/animation/writing/coding etc skills with the time they have available to, that leads for many developer burnouts, unfortunately.

So (still speculating) this approach of doing arc 1/act1 introduction a kinetic novel is a good choice (pun intended), I know that many loathe not being in control of some aspects of where the story/tastes/kinks leads but if there is a good disclaimer/synopsis/tags of what the AVN is all about it shouldn't be a problem and besides that there is passive content choices in the content options menu.
There is good kinetic novels and I mostly first search for a good story to read/visualize about and your game is my top1 in kinetic AVN here in this site for sure. To enter my top games list (my sig) probably just need a bit more content and refining of your developing skills, I guess you understand that the bar set by me is high with those games hehe but for sure Ravenous is in my top15 AVNs, also most there are sci-fi and i'm a sucker for sci-fi, but fantasy is my 2nd favorite genre and Ravenous fits the category.

So the choice to move for choices in arc 2 and even more for arc 3 is very smart, you probably now have much more experience doing the dev work and can plan and organize this much better than when you started it. Also loved the idea of putting some of the arc 1 lewds in arc2 gallery a smart move, maybe it only need later (my 2 cents) just a longer recap of arc 1 into the start of arc 2 just to be even more standalone(ish) for those who prefer arc 2 choice approach but are lazy to play all the arc 1. But that can be done much later, just a small touch to make it even better.

So keep the good work LamentEntertainment, going for sure follow this AVN with care but no worries, I'm very patient and quality takes times so keep your focus and don't rush things, just keep doing what you wanna do in your project absorbing all the constructive feedback you can.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Version: 0.096 Arc 1 Finale
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 445 MB

Version: Arc 2 Ep 1
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 145 MB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
New android port of Arc2

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I just can't get past the "plot". Like, why aren't they murdering the evil old bastard lord of the vampires? Or at least burning all the murder manikins. He's just "Yeah, I was delivering wooden slaughter golems and they nearly killed the mouthy kid I was with but let's not mention that to anyone. Maybe I'll slightly raise my voice to him in a cafe later. That will show him."

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I just can't get past the "plot". Like, why aren't they murdering the evil old bastard lord of the vampires? Or at least burning all the murder manikins. He's just "Yeah, I was delivering wooden slaughter golems and they nearly killed the mouthy kid I was with but let's not mention that to anyone. Maybe I'll slightly raise my voice to him in a cafe later. That will show him."
That's just one of the many plot holes and the whole story is like Swiss cheese full of them. For all that "story first" narrative.

Reactions: Anon21

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
That's just one of the many plot holes and the whole story is like Swiss cheese full of them. For all that "story first" narrative.
I still don't understand why people are still hanging around in threads of games that they dont like. lol. Is it to help reinforce the bashing?

Seriously, just move along if u don't like a game. Why feed the toxicity?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I still don't understand why people are still hanging around in threads of games that they dont like. lol. Is it to help reinforce the bashing?

Seriously, just move along if u don't like a game. Why feed the toxicity?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 72 Votes