• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You can actually capture her through 2 other ways if you go with the Spire:

A) Give Cooch/Drunk to the wisps, you will lose her for this chapter but in Act 4 you can ask Malagar to bring her back which does not decrease his morale or anything, he is pretty fine with helping you.

B)Malagar gives you a potion to dragonhandle Valzira yourself, you win but you are so tired by the potion effects that you have to sleep and lose 3 days in-game.
Yes, that's why I said "if you haven't chosen the Spire".

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
like for example the Enid scene where you are getting scolded and can actually apologize to a woman not even a third of your size, it's fucking hilarious.
I know she isn’t, but Enid really seems like the Dragon’s mom half the time. The absolute way she talks, the way apologizing seems the natural thing to do, her finding us at the other end of the realm after we fuck up and asking us what we are going to do about it…

Oct 12, 2023
I know she isn’t, but Enid really seems like the Dragon’s mom half the time. The absolute way she talks, the way apologizing seems the natural thing to do, her finding us at the other end of the realm after we fuck up and asking us what we are going to do about it…
Don't forget she did that WHILE PREGNANT before Kobolds napped her, how in the fuck did she survive going to Ancient Spire or even the Island? at least the Mines do have some roads going to them

It also helps that she is possibly (and almost certainly) the person that the Dragon loses his V card with, she's pretty much treated bit more nicely due to being the mother of your firstborn which at this point had only Breaker as the sole remaining specimen so the Kobolds seem to treat her more nicely (and she seemingly makes Petruk babysit her children from time to time, and he doesn't seem to mind at all.)

Pretty much the only reason she denies being your consort is the fact that she is simply not cut for it in the slightest, just a poor commoner who lived in a decript shack before becoming a Dragon's fleshlight and getting suicidally fed-up that she goes to take satisfaction against the thing.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Don't forget she did that WHILE PREGNANT before Kobolds napped her, how in the fuck did she survive going to Ancient Spire or even the Island? at least the Mines do have some roads going to them

It also helps that she is possibly (and almost certainly) the person that the Dragon loses his V card with, she's pretty much treated bit more nicely due to being the mother of your firstborn which at this point had only Breaker as the sole remaining specimen so the Kobolds seem to treat her more nicely (and she seemingly makes Petruk babysit her children from time to time, and he doesn't seem to mind at all.)

Pretty much the only reason she denies being your consort is the fact that she is simply not cut for it in the slightest, just a poor commoner who lived in a decript shack before becoming a Dragon's fleshlight and getting suicidally fed-up that she goes to take satisfaction against the thing.
kobolds love her. by taking care of her, kobolds get +1 morale. which is more noteworthy because they don't even get morale from treasure.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
No I specifically did not send her to breaker and she was available as a consort. She wasn't happy that the kobolds are scrubbing her in the bath though, so she wasn't broken. Maybe it's due to Issa poisoned her before
she runs away if you dont send her to the breaker

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Version 5.1.7, Masters & Remasters
A wolfboy, a wolfgirl, and a very angry witch.

Dev Notes
Thank you for all your well wishes! After a slightly rocky recovery, I am back at my desk again.
Thanks also to Tosk, and to the rest of the team, for getting last month’s update out whilst I was unwell.
MVP of this build is Lubbio, for the exceptional quantity and quality of art he has prepared for this build.

Act V Features
Horde: Eburon and the wolfmen can now be visited in Act V (collab with DoItToJulia).

Act I-IV Features
Dynamic: Valzira's visit from Issa will play out differently if she is pregnant and/or broken.
Dynamic: Valzira can now be gifted to Malagar after she has been broken (two variants).
Art: A lay that Chanwe will remember for the rest of her life (three images, Lubbio).
Art: Retouched art for Chanwe’s on-top scenes (five images, Lubbio).
Art: Issa’s volunteering for Malagar’s experiment, and the ensuing celebration (ten images, Lubbio).
Art: Mina’s unconscious scene at the end of her breaking (four images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Mina’s forceful scenes (four scenes, twenty images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Naho’s defeat and external climax in the wildlands (four images, Lubbio).
Art: Valzira’s gifting to Malagar now has broken variations (eighteen images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered images for Valzira’s oral scenes (four images, Lubbio).
Art: Issa’s character art, nude variant (Irrelevant Art).
Art: Nude emotes for Issa (six images, Irrelevant Art).
Art: Mina’s broken character art has been retouched for consistency (Irrelevant Art).
Animation: Animated sprites for nude Issa (eight clips, Amon Ra).
Animation: Happy animated sprites for Issa’s other forms (two clips, Amon Ra).
Animation: Animated sprites for broken Mina (X images, Amon Ra).
Music: Maelys now has her own suite, featured during the showdown at the end of Act III (Exo Spectra).
Sound: A remastered set of gorey sound effects (GreyScale).
Gallery: Chanwe’s “Eulogy” scene has been added to the gallery.
Gallery: Issa’s “We Can Rebuild Him” scene has been added to the gallery.
Gallery: Valzira’s “Anomalous Materials” scene will ask whether Valzira is pregnant and/or broken when you access it.

Tweaks
Sound direction for Chanwe’s death scenes has been improved.
Some of Eburon’s early dialogue has been tweaked to more clearly project the tribe’s internal tensions (collab with DoItToJulia).
Enid’s Act V interactions have had their script retouched in a few places for better reading (collab with Mattrex).
Issa’s emotes are more consistently apt for their situation.
Malagar’s introduction VA has had its audio rebalanced.
Malagar’s experiment on Issa is now sound-directed.
Malagar’s suggestion to ‘top Valzira up from the other end’ during Anomalous Materials is now a suggestion, not a rule.
Undoodle’s lair background art has been regraded to better match our overall aesthetic.
Valzira may no longer be released in Act V if you are playing in Power Fantasy mode.
The code in Valzira’s gifting to Malagar has been improved. Preexisting saves made midway through this scene may be disrupted.

Fixes
Darja does not have more than one right arm to feed you during her Happy Meal scene.
Malagar’s Gallery scenes have been restored to functionality.
Malagar’s experiment on Issa no longer has a time-travel element, if undertaken in Act IV.
The dragon won’t repeat himself when giving waifus to the wolfmen.
The infernals will no longer start at zero Morale if you give them Heloise. For realsies this time.
The regent is now properly marked as being captured at the end of Act IV, if you decide to do so.
Stat increases will not appear when accessing scenes through the Gallery.
Numerous typos have been corrected.
And everything caught during playtesting. Thank you, playtesters!

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Oct 12, 2023
kobolds love her. by taking care of her, kobolds get +1 morale. which is more noteworthy because they don't even get morale from treasure.
I mean Enid is pretty much a new Kobold mother, how long since Kobold children and especially Firstborn were actually born? Breaker is the only one left and he is pretty much just broken into liking torture.

And she is quite willing on wanting to BE a Mother too so it probrably does help the Kobolds with how their new Dragon overlord has created more Kobolds with a "mostly" willing person at that, Enid literally only complains because you forced on her and how Egg laying is exhausting as hell.

Ha! More points to Malice then!
Probrably for the best lol, one Malice is already problematic enough for the world, imagine if she had a sibling too! I think the World would literally just be a playground for them to fight.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Guys I stopped playing at the point after we return to the castle,
And have the options to ravage or save the princess,
And then our world ending baby abomination comes,
And everyone shits their pants asking what did i do,
What happens after that,
How much has the story progressed, can anyone give me the rundown, thanks!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Guys I stopped playing at the point after we return to the castle,
And have the options to ravage or save the princess,
And then our world ending baby abomination comes,
And everyone shits their pants asking what did i do,
What happens after that,
How much has the story progressed, can anyone give me the rundown, thanks!
Honestly not much, other than some administration moves, there hasn't been progress in the after math, who we've knockered up, or even investigating our doomsday.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ravager [v5.1.7] [4MinuteWarning]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes