• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

2D Rate the art for my future game pls.

Suishy

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2019
Hey guys! I'm Suishy.

I decided to join your ranks of game developers and start creating the hentai game. Now I am preparing art for the training part. This is my first attempt so I would be grateful for any criticism, support and advice. Thank you!

Last edited:

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Woah, neat!

You definitely have a refined style, I'd be interested just to know the lore behind a bit of the character design.

Suishy

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2019
Wow! Thanks for you ratings and reviews. This is really cool.

Saki_Sliz Today I will sign the lore of the game in the first post, if it is really interesting to you. In short - it can be called classic fantasy (elves, dwarves, giants, centaurs, lepricons, etc.) in the setting of the Detroit: Become Human. + I create unique species, for example, in the drawings you can see a Donkeygirl, very stubborn, cocky, but pretty sweet at the same time. I try to write down in detail the characters, habits and life of all the active heroes of the game, so that the player can learn and understand this world by interacting with them.

Last edited:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I seriously dig your artwork. Just the artwork alone will make your project unique so dont worry that much :)

Reactions: Suishy

Suishy

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2019
Hey guys, Thank you!
I think you can see the web tech demo if you want see it at this moment.

- -

Here I test performance and animations. There are still some glitches and not all animations are inserted, half of the text is in Russian (my native language is Russian, I translate the game into English after writing the dialogs) and final of story is not scripted now... But you can appreciate my ideas and what I'm doing in this moment.

You might want to point out errors to me.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Very impressive! I thought the intro was pretty good. Your use of your art skills and animation really brings this project to stand out. I couldn't go too far due to only parts of it being English, but I was able to get a nice view of that ass :p
Exaggeration is an art form I am currently trying to explore (and have been for 3 years) and I think your art and style is doing an amazing job of making good use of exaggeration. I also really like how you have gone ahead and refined the User Interface and transition animations. Great work! I didn't really find any issues yet.

Reactions: Suishy

Suishy

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2019
Very impressive! I thought the intro was pretty good. Your use of your art skills and animation really brings this project to stand out. I couldn't go too far due to only parts of it being English, but I was able to get a nice view of that ass :p
Exaggeration is an art form I am currently trying to explore (and have been for 3 years) and I think your art and style is doing an amazing job of making good use of exaggeration. I also really like how you have gone ahead and refined the User Interface and transition animations. Great work! I didn't really find any issues yet.
Great thanks ! It is really nice to read!