2D Rate my future's game art

Thomas Turbating

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hello guys!
I'm working on an adult game that will be released soon.
However, before that, I would like a feedback regarding the art quality, to know if I am on the right way.

Please rate my art!
Say what grade you would give to it (0 ~ 10), what you liked, what you didn't, what you think that can be improved, etc.

A big hug to everyone!

Lineart HD.png

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I think she would look better if the breasts were vloser together, with less cleavage between I mean. and with teh nipples not pointing outwards / apart so much.

Looks good in general, best of luck with the Game development :)

I would give it a 6 / 10 for now but looking forward to seeing other art by you

Reactions: Thomas Turbating

Thomas Turbating

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I think she would look better if the breasts were vloser together, with less cleavage between I mean. and with teh nipples not pointing outwards / apart so much.

Looks good in general, best of luck with the Game development :)

I would give it a 6 / 10 for now but looking forward to seeing other art by you
Thanks for the reply!
It is always good to hear an opinion and a constructive criticism, I will take them into consideration in this and other arts.
I'm glad that the art was good overall, needing only a few adjustments.

I'm working hard to develop the game to launch the first demo, I believe you and the community will like it.

Soon, I will create a post for the game here on the forum!

A big hug!

Last edited:
Reactions: Khairus

NoxAeternae

Jul 8, 2018
My biggest advice would be to focus on some basic anatomy/shapes. Your coloring is fine, and the face works within the style but the body needs a lot of work. Everything looks flat like a cutout. To be fair that's a pretty difficult pose, with the perspective and all but working on anatomy and maybe adding some perspective would help you greatly.

Thomas Turbating

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
My biggest advice would be to focus on some basic anatomy/shapes. Your coloring is fine, and the face works within the style but the body needs a lot of work. Everything looks flat like a cutout. To be fair that's a pretty difficult pose, with the perspective and all but working on anatomy and maybe adding some perspective would help you greatly.
Okay, i'll try to pay attention to this points.
Just a question: When you say about perspective, are you talking to give more perspective to the floor or to the character?

NoxAeternae

Jul 8, 2018
Okay, i'll try to pay attention to this points.
Just a question: When you say about perspective, are you talking to give more perspective to the floor or to the character?
Definitely the character as this is a top-down view and there isn't much perpective to be done with the ground. I'll try redlining the image for you so you can clearly see what I'm talking about.

NoxAeternae

Jul 8, 2018
The bottom right image with the arrows shows my perspective lines that go into the vanishing point and on top of that I drew a quick sketch that shows the pose that is designed around that perspective. Onto your drawing I tried to build up a basic framework of how I think the body should look like from this angle. Sorry for the messy lines, I'm mostly a traditional artist and not really used to working with a tablet. Also keep in mind perspective is one of the weakest parts of my art so I'm pretty sure it's not fully accurate. But I hope I was able to demonstrate how you should build the figure up from a very basic framework.

Thomas Turbating

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The bottom right image with the arrows shows my perspective lines that go into the vanishing point and on top of that I drew a quick sketch that shows the pose that is designed around that perspective. Onto your drawing I tried to build up a basic framework of how I think the body should look like from this angle. Sorry for the messy lines, I'm mostly a traditional artist and not really used to working with a tablet. Also keep in mind perspective is one of the weakest parts of my art so I'm pretty sure it's not fully accurate. But I hope I was able to demonstrate how you should build the figure up from a very basic framework.
I understand your idea, but I don't agree.
The idea of the image is to make the character looking up, since she is looking at the main character who is standing up.
The perspective you drew in the scheme gives the impression that she would be looking ahead, which is not the idea of the image.
Still, I appreciate your opinion and the attempt to help me.

Praisejesus

Aug 5, 2017
Use reference models

your characters shoulders are too wide and breasts could use some work.
example of some basic tweeks, minus the clean linework and proper shading

coop1.jpg