3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

KnaveOfClubs

Jan 27, 2024
If someone annoyed by this blinking input in non MC dialogues, just open script.rpy and delete " ctc="ctc_blink","
It's look awful, especially if playing without textbox background.
Holy crap that's annoying as hell.
Do I have to delete all instances of it, or is there one specific instance I can delete and have it work for all of them?

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
My God,rarely have I played a game that made me reconsider my darker tendencies,this game does just that! High praise indeed,to the developer,seek help man,lol.
its not that dark but are you complimenting the dev or being sarcastic ?

i swear this whole game should just revolve around that basement, so much potential and less world building required
dev just wanna do both i guess. but i hope dev may consider to add a little element in the game.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
I didn't think i like this game, but it was rather fun embracing things i dont think i'd do in real life. I just we get to add Ms. Stones to are slave collection. Also would like more time in the basement. Wouldn't mind adding another young girl

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Xbox360360

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
I would cringe if any of these type of games were based on real circumstances, or characters modelled from real people.

It's not the case.

Cool game.

Xbox360360

Dec 3, 2022
I didn't think i liked this game, but it was rather fun embracing things i dont think i'd do in real life. I just we get to add Ms. Stones to are slave collection. Also would like more time in the basement. Wouldn't mind adding another young girl
100%. That would be amazing

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes