• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rape Fantasy: A question for women

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I think there's a few women on here.

Something I often hear is that a large number (like 7 out of 10 or some other big number) of women have fantasied about rape.
What I'd like to know from you girls is have you had sexual fantasies about rape, and if you have what exactly is the type of rape?

Are we talking about full on first degree rape; like walking through a dark park and someone drags you into the bushes, rips off your clothes then pounds away in you like an animal?
Or the opportunist rape, like you're shit faced drunk and someone finds you then takes advantage by using you as a fuck toy?

Or is it like the classical bodice ripper; where you're some prudish aristocrat woman that's been brought up to save herself for marriage (for gain not love) but oh no - here comes the hunky roguish pirate Captain Big Dick (or highwayman, bandit, desperado, etc), who ravishes you and although your mind and morals resist and say no your body says yes, and eventually learn to love the pleasures of the flesh blah blah etc.

Or (none of the above) actually just the (not really rape) Consensual NonCon BDSM stuff, where you submit yourself to someone you trust for them to completely dominate you as their plaything. Y'know, the 50 Shades fetish.

Or maybe it's the Reverse Rape, where you're the one FemDoming a man (or a woman)?

Jun 29, 2017
My rape fetish mostly evolved from Hentai Foundry, I'd bet. Tentacle monsters, werewolves, orcs, minotaurs, so on. Generally the monsters involved in those fantasies are very dominant. I like to mix it with my anxiety, in a positive way. For example, I enjoy fantasizing about the pursuit and capture, my vain struggle against the monster, concluding with some powerful, multiorgasmic raping.

Needless to say, I'm pretty much unable to satisfy this fetish completely. So a while back I began to translate my fetish into real-life scenarios. I was active on Reddit's /rapekink thread, which provided some good advice (and kinky stories) to me and others for how to make this work. So far, I've had moderate success in real life roleplay.

The stranger rapist(s) in the dark alley is what I'm fantasizing. But I assume it's different for everybody. The problem is, I'd only want my rapist to be someone I trust, but also a stranger, so that's a contradiction I can't solve. It's just roleplay.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
My girlfriend and I sorta have these fantasies, but more often about women than with men. I'm more comfortable being the dominant one. But I'd imagine the responses you'd expect to get would be quite varied, but I would personally use terms like 'submissive' or 'forced' rather than rape, just imo. Rape has lots of obvious negative connotations, and combine that with a significant portion of women being victims of sexual assault/abuse and lots of people have an aversion to that term.
But 50 shades is a great start, look how popular that book was.

With my girlfriend it seems to be all about losing control and being desired. With fantasies like this, it's almost 100% roleplay with a trusted partner. And it can be the last person you'd expect. My girlfriend is a Muslim and an accountant, and maybe the last person you would expect who wants to be called princess while you shove things up her butt. :giggle:

Last edited:

VixxTheLover

Mar 3, 2018
I have had sex where I did not consent, so for me I do not have that as a fantasy.

It is not a deal killer where I don’t try a game that has it as an element, but it can go too far and I won’t play games which are only about rape.

Reactions: Soulonus

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
Nope. Never.

I've had sex under dubious conditions and allow me to be extremely graphic with you guys: if the vagina is not lubricated and there is penetration, if feels like someone is ripping your insides apart. So no. I don't have a rape fantasy. I never will.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I don't agree with bernie sanders. He spent some time in a psychiatric hospital after his wife left him having feelings of inadequacy.

Many times women have walked up to me and said "For the last 15 minutes I've been staring at you, fantasizing about you ravaging me... i'm dripping wet" or something similar. I like that boldness. Never has a woman asked me if I have two friends.

bernie-sanders.jpg

Reactions: Winterfire

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Huh, didn't expect this to get bumped, almost forgotten I'd posted it

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Huh, didn't expect this to get bumped, almost forgotten I'd posted it
When you start a thread, it's your duty to see it through. Being a thread bearer is a responsibility that should not be undertaken lightly. A thread needs to feel loved, if it's expected to grow to adulthood, and be prosperous.
If you are no longer able to care for a thread, don't just abandon it... put it up for adoption.

index.jpg

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Nope. Never.

I've had sex under dubious conditions and allow me to be extremely graphic with you guys: if the vagina is not lubricated and there is penetration, if feels like someone is ripping your insides apart. So no. I don't have a rape fantasy. I never will.
Cold, sinus, and allergy medications, as well as anti-depressants cause vaginal dryness. I don't mean that in a bad way.

• Haha
Reactions: Rudzi

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
Well, as a man who likes to talk with women about fetish and stuff(not gay, just curious) about half of them has some kind of rape fetish, but if a woman suffered a rape or some kind of inconsensual abuse, it's generally a deal breaker if her ego got damaged that way, but a little group get the liberacci treatment as a way of deal with the trauma.

Women that growth in safe enviroments tends to have the fetish more frequently, less safety = less lose control fetish.

Some of my better friends has this fetish, but the ways to enjoy this are very different from case to case.

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
I think there's a few women on here.

Something I often hear is that a large number (like 7 out of 10 or some other big number) of women have fantasied about rape.
What I'd like to know from you girls is have you had sexual fantasies about rape, and if you have what exactly is the type of rape?

Are we talking about full on first degree rape; like walking through a dark park and someone drags you into the bushes, rips off your clothes then pounds away in you like an animal?
Or the opportunist rape, like you're shit faced drunk and someone finds you then takes advantage by using you as a fuck toy?

Or is it like the classical bodice ripper; where you're some prudish aristocrat woman that's been brought up to save herself for marriage (for gain not love) but oh no - here comes the hunky roguish pirate Captain Big Dick (or highwayman, bandit, desperado, etc), who ravishes you and although your mind and morals resist and say no your body says yes, and eventually learn to love the pleasures of the flesh blah blah etc.

Or (none of the above) actually just the (not really rape) Consensual NonCon BDSM stuff, where you submit yourself to someone you trust for them to completely dominate you as their plaything. Y'know, the 50 Shades fetish.

Or maybe it's the Reverse Rape, where you're the one FemDoming a man (or a woman)?
I am 22 years old girl ex heavy category boxer in highschool. That's with my intro and here is what is my kink :) i blame my cousin for showing me that game Mortal Kombat 11 now i love Ball bust and Cunt bust and i look for any animated stuff in that area. For more info check "Jane Deathire" my youtube channel i made it mostly to show some friends what stuff i am looking for althout some stuff are too guro for me, that why i am gonna explain it i like the most the mortal kombat low blows in my clips and most of all i like the MK 10 Ball/Cunt Bust ones with added organs (exploding penis and clitoris):p I am fan of Rerverse Ryona (girl beats guy) and some ryona (mostly if it involve crotch pain and is inflicted by Boy) i learned too i have tiny kink toward public shame, i found one clip where one boy and girl are forced to orgasm infront of 1000 ppl public while they take pictures and laugh that kinda arouse me alot :) (My dream is someone to make MK 11 mods with detailed crotch stuff when there is x-ray attack) i wait to see MK 12 too :) althout joker xray is kinda nice with ironknuckles bashing crotch:)
Also i saw in deviant art one animation where a man grab girl nipple and twist it and she kick him in :)

• Wow
Reactions: Ayymao

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I don't agree with bernie sanders. He spent some time in a psychiatric hospital after his wife left him having feelings of inadequacy.

Many times women have walked up to me and said "For the last 15 minutes I've been staring at you, fantasizing about you ravaging me... i'm dripping wet" or something similar. I like that boldness. Never has a woman asked me if I have two friends.
Did you read the essay? What he did there was essentially click bait.

But either way in this thread, what "rape" more really seems like is BDSM. The ability to be submissive and lose control to a trusted individual as opposed to be actually raped which is ridiculous imo.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
that is extremely stupid. Rape jokes do not support drugging and molestation. Please fuck off
from your perspective, you may enjoy being the butt of rape jokes (technically sodomy) and that's fine if you enjoy that sort of thing in a consensual relationship... but don't pretend that it doesn't lead to you fantasizing about molesting little boys.