Comics SiteRip Ranma Hentai Books [2023-04-16] [Ranma Hentai Books]

ntime

Mar 1, 2019
Did they ever complete 'Man among Women' and some of the other stories that were shown as ongoing?

Red_cloud

Mar 10, 2018
Did they ever complete 'Man among Women' and some of the other stories that were shown as ongoing?
As a rule I was not going to upload any comics since their still needs to be an incentive to put money into the art making community, but since I only have a few more pages of Man among women then is already in the wild I may as well share them.

My subscription was a while ago and I purposely waited a good long time to share, so there is going to be alot more available officially then I have anyway.

Red_cloud

Mar 10, 2018
Sorry for posting late this month.

Someone pointed out last month that I was not posting anything that had not already been posted so heres some actual new images starting after 1872. any images before that can be found in the archive files on the first post. I got annoyed getting duplicates of the same image so I only post the text image not the line art or the textless ones.

Red_cloud

Mar 10, 2018
Unfortunately I have learned that the images I posted for Man among women is all that is available for it. For some reason since the last time I bought a subscription they have barely worked on any comics.

I'm really worried about Ranmabooks I started posting images because I figured by now they would have ample time to gain a lead since the last time I bought a subscription was at least a year ago ( even longer since i posted images), But they only release about 7 or 9 images for one subscription period, and it can be three or four days between posts. I don't see how anyone can get value out of of that for the price there asking maybe if 27 dollars payed for three months instead of one?

I imagine that the only people paying for back to back subscriptions are the ones waiting their turn for art to be made, but for everyone else it makes no sense to buy more often then about once a year.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Heres the last post for this month. 5 images plus an Alt.

Unfortunately we may only have about one more months worth of posts till where out of the fan requests I have. (maybe slightly more)
Thanks, I appreciate the blank one being included as well.

Reactions: Balrog