Random crazy game idea... Could it make it?

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
So after laughing my butt off to cross-dressing traps and shota gang rape with NTR I was thinking about an scenario:

A young looking MC with a few secrets that he has to protect no matter what, and a few not so secret conditions...

Some background:
The MC was born before the regular time a baby is supposed to be born, you know a premature baby, and that makes him look much younger than he is.

He had always have troubles in school for looking younger, people tend to think that he is some kind of genius who was sent to attend higher grades for his age, and also people tend to think that he's actually a girl and here is where the story gets more complicated...

His mom feels guilty for having a premature baby, she thinks it was her fault that the pregnancy didn't follow its regular course, now she is willing to do anything to help her son have a happy and fulfilling life. His mom suffers seeing her son struggling with his short height, girly face, and the fact that he looks so young for his age. That guilt and pain inspires her to try to make her son's dreams come true... by any means necessary...

But the complications don't end there because the MC has even a bigger secret to keep...
He wasn't only a premature baby he also was born as both a girl and a boy, it's correct to say he's a he and also correct to say that she's a she, the MC decided to be a boy because as a child he learned that his father really wanted a son.

The game itself:
After transferring to a new school (college)...
The game would be about the MC deciding if he wants to fully become a man or woman.

In the becoming a girl path the MC would have to go through being forced to dress as a girl and date a dominant dude who will turn the MC into a lovely girl or he would be forced to dress as a girl and pleasure the school's delinquents; that would throw the MC into gangrapes, gangbangs, prostitution, and NTR situations.
In the become a girl route the MC would go through surgery to remove the male equipment.

In the becoming a man path the MC would become a beautiful girl's boyfriend, she would have a straight shota fetish, in this route the MC's mother would teach the MC all about sex and how to please a woman, or another route in which the MC becomes a sadistic girl's toy, a girl who would love to keep him as a trap to entertain her fuck friends. And lastly a kinda neutral route in which the MC would become a doll for a girl who loves to dress up dolls, she would dress him up as a doll and then screw him while he wears cute girly dresses.
In the become a man route the MC would go through surgery to remove the female equipment.

Is crazy, I know...
But could a game like that have success? -Or not get banned-
The MC would look like an early teen, his special circumstances would be explained and he would be at of legal age in game.

Just brainstorming :coldsweat:

Reactions: RAMW

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
I like what you got here all the fetishes you included are things that i'm really into, save for the doll route i'm just not into CD/F stuff. As far as getting banned goes on this site as long as your MC or any other characters for that matter don't look too creepily young it should be fine. As for Patreon though that just seems like kind of a crapshoot, there have been some very prominent projects that have gotten shut down since last years changes but there are still lots of incest games still out there seemingly unaffected. So if you do plan to go forward with this endeavor you should make plans on how to pivot off of the teat of Patreon and onto another monetization platform idk which one but it's something you should be thinking about going forward. All in all the only really problems i could see you facing are long Dev times + impatient fans, i only say this because starting a game with 5 planned routes out of the gate is really... lets just say ambitious(insane). There are lots of Devs that have multiple route games and most of them have the same problem of very slow game progression because of how long it takes to upkeep essentially what is in your case 5 different games and that always upsets people. Anyway like i said before i'd like to see a game like this come to fruition and as long as you have the drive and passion to do it then go for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sounds pretty well thought out actually. The term youre looking for is a hermaphrodite (A person born with both sets of genetalia) Hopefully his parents know about that condition otherwise thatll be some pretty odd story telling :p
Sure as hell wouldnt make it on patreon though. Unless you didnt mention incest anywhere on there and didnt post any pictures due to the fact that MC would be a shota. Doesnt matter if the character is of age or not. if they look underage the game gets the boot :p
As for whether or not it could make it on here is... iffy lol.
Due to rule 7:
"If a game contains sexual contact with realistic or semi-realistic character(s) who show no sign of puberty (ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. Basically, if it looks like a real kid don't post it. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member"
List of rules where this can be found is here

So its iffy but if the MC is and looks post pubescent (or past puberty) you should be alright. Id just aim for nothing that looks under the age of 16 personally lol

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
In the becoming a woman path the MC would have to go through being forced to dress as a girl and date a dominant dude who will turn the MC into a lovely girl or he would be forced to dress as a girl and pleasure the school's delinquents; that would throw the MC into gang rapes, gangbangs, prostitution, and NTR situations.
In the become a girl route the MC would go through surgery to remove the male equipment.
I was with you unitl you decided to go with the default "retard in lechertown" scenario here. There are a lot of cool things you could do with this story. But going from picked on dude to "hah now you're a girl lets let the whole world rape you" is the laziest writing out there.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I was with you unitl you decided to go with the default "retard in lechertown" scenario here. There are a lot of cool things you could do with this story. But going from picked on dude to "hah now you're a girl lets let the whole world rape you" is the laziest writing out there.
You're listing two routes there:

In the becoming a woman path the MC would have to go through being forced to dress as a girl and date a dominant dude who will turn the MC into a lovely girl.

OR:

He would be forced to dress as a girl and pleasure the school's delinquents; that would throw the MC into gangrapes, gangbangs, prostitution, and NTR situations.

In the first the MC falls in love with the assertive dude and they would become a couple, the MC would decide to remove the man bits and fully become a woman. A bumpy happy ending in which the MC and her boyfriend would end up getting married and leaving behind crazy kinks to be faithful to each other.

In the second, yeah the MC gets bullied into dressing as a girl then gets gangraped but the delinquents start to treat him as one of their own and the MC starts to like having so many friends eager to be close to him, which makes him enjoy the group sex with them. Then to make money for everyone in the gang the MC starts to get clients and under the gang supervision he becomes a very well known prostitute trap, he doesn't remove the man bits in this route but he falls for one of the guys in the gang and they plan to run away together but they get busted and the MC is gangraped right in front of his loved one.

I would never do anything like gangrapes, gangbangs, NTR, cheating, blackmail, mind control, or rape if it involves a woman and under no circumstances I would do that if the woman is a possible love interest in game or if she's a taken woman
(The MC is a hermaphrodite so that's make him gray area tho) but if it is a trap I find it hilarious, I don't care; the traps could get guroed or snuffed and I still don't care. :tf:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Sounds pretty well thought out actually. The term youre looking for is a hermaphrodite (A person born with both sets of genetalia) Hopefully his parents know about that condition otherwise thatll be some pretty odd story telling :p
Sure as hell wouldnt make it on patreon though. Unless you didnt mention incest anywhere on there and didnt post any pictures due to the fact that MC would be a shota. Doesnt matter if the character is of age or not. if they look underage the game gets the boot :p
As for whether or not it could make it on here is... iffy lol.
Due to rule 7:
"If a game contains sexual contact with realistic or semi-realistic character(s) who show no sign of puberty (ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. Basically, if it looks like a real kid don't post it. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member"
List of rules where this can be found is here

So its iffy but if the MC is and looks post pubescent (or past puberty) you should be alright. Id just aim for nothing that looks under the age of 16 personally lol
Well yeah, his parents know about the hermaphrodite condition.
It seems like almost all my game ideas wouldn't make it through Patreon XD not only for the incest route but the rape or gangrape part can also be a problem...

Sings of puberty would be hard to pull having in consideration that the MC dresses and tries to look like a man but is actually more girly than anything...
Probably if I give the MC some breast that he covers with bandages or something could do the trick, or maybe some pubes...

The model I have been working on as a concept kind of looks like in the mid teens range, but it could look younger or older for some people...

I didn't want to use the term hermaphrodite because it sounds blunt and less "classy" XD I was trying to be more "delicate" while explaining the MC's special circumstances but you're right the right term is hermaphrodite.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
In the second, yeah the MC gets bullied into dressing as a girl then gets gangraped but the delinquents start to treat him as one of their own and the MC starts to like having so many friends eager to be close to him, which makes him enjoy the group sex with them. Then to make money for everyone in the gang the MC starts to get clients and under the gang supervision he becomes a very well known prostitute trap, he doesn't remove the man bits in this route but he falls for one of the guys in the gang and they pan to run away together but they get busted and the MC is gangraped right in front of his loved one.
That's what I meant by retard in lechertown. You're right that the first isn't the same thing... I'd caution you to give the MC agency though... what makes the retard in lechertown so infuriating is that any normal person could have avoided the blackmail and rape. So yeah, make sure that even if she goes sub, she still thinks for herself

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
instead of being bullied, let the MC violate the gangleader.
twist for the gangleader, he thinks its a girl he lures into the bathroom,while the MC dominates the scene,pins him against the wall and ravages him ( taking pictures for blackmail).
and no, im not into the whole rape scene etc, but it would make it a change instead of the boring same old stuff.
p.s. if you want to make the player laugh, make the violated gangleader Eric from BB .
pretty sure 99% of all that played BB would like to see him get wrecked

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
instead of being bullied, let the MC violate the gangleader.
twist for the gangleader, he thinks its a girl he lures into the bathroom,while the MC dominates the scene,pins him against the wall and ravages him ( taking pictures for blackmail).
and no, im not into the whole rape scene etc, but it would make it a change instead of the boring same old stuff.
p.s. if you want to make the player laugh, make the violated gangleader Eric from BB .
pretty sure 99% of all that played BB would like to see him get wrecked
LMAO
No.

Reactions: Dparx

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Giving players the opportunity to hurt Eric would certainly attract a lot of people to your game. Not me, since each and every fetish in your game concept is a major turn-off for me, but many others would play your game just for that chance.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
So I was bored and made a render to have an idea of what the MC would look like.

Meet Alex (who could turn to be Alexia), he/she would be the MC in this story:

EDIT: Meh, tho about it and the character is out of place in this story setup.

Already have a project in the oven so this game would have to wait, this game idea is full of fetishes outside of my personal preferences so it can really be a challenge to do something like this...

Yeah the MC is of legal age, he/she looks a bit younger because of his/her special conditions (read the first post for more info).

Last edited:
Reactions: VirgilSteam

Aeilion

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry I stopped at premature child = look younger. At least he can be smaller than average (and still he should have a genetic predisposition to be small) but there is no reason that its appearance may suddenly seem out of the ordinary of other child.
If this is the case we enter directly into big malnutrition ... And that changes the whole story.

In reality there are two types of premature birth. The first is when the baby comes out too early but he has not had a problem of intra-uterine growth. He continues to grow normally, usually in an incubator and quickly retraces his delay.
The second is when the baby has a problem of intra-uterine growth. There, in a large majority of cases, this premature birth is forced because the baby will grow faster in an incubator than in the belly of his mother. But in the end the result is almost the same.
There is some case where it is not enough and where the child needs growth hormone. But unless the mother, the doctors and all the people around have had nothing to do with the baby, there is no chance that there will be such a difference because of its premature side.

A child, teenager etc ... can be small, look like a girl etc ... I really do not see the reason for the premature side. If it's to make a character that looks like a 12 year old and say he's 18 then for me that's not a good reason.

That said ... If it's for fun and the game is oriented on something more "crazy" then why not, it's clearly not a game that I will try but ... tastes and colors. But if it's a little more serious and realistic, it's not a very good start, i think.

(Sorry for my bad English, especially with some technical terms)

[edit] Maybe..., you could find a genetic disease provoking this kind of thing. With a little research ...

[edit 2] Even an invented disease, I will find it better.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Sorry I stopped at premature child = look younger. At least he can be smaller than average (and still he should have a genetic predisposition to be small) but there is no reason that its appearance may suddenly seem out of the ordinary of other child.
If this is the case we enter directly into big malnutrition ... And that changes the whole story.

In reality there are two types of premature birth. The first is when the baby comes out too early but he has not had a problem of intra-uterine growth. He continues to grow normally, usually in an incubator and quickly retraces his delay.
The second is when the baby has a problem of intra-uterine growth. There, in a large majority of cases, this premature birth is forced because the baby will grow faster in an incubator than in the belly of his mother. But in the end the result is almost the same.
There is some case where it is not enough and where the child needs growth hormone. But unless the mother, the doctors and all the people around have had nothing to do with the baby, there is no chance that there will be such a difference because of its premature side.

A child, teenager etc ... can be small, look like a girl etc ... I really do not see the reason for the premature side. If it's to make a character that looks like a 12 year old and say he's 18 then for me that's not a good reason.

That said ... If it's for fun and the game is oriented on something more "crazy" then why not, it's clearly not a game that I will try but ... tastes and colors. But if it's a little more serious and realistic, it's not a very good start, i think.

(Sorry for my bad English, especially with some technical terms)

[edit] Maybe..., you could find a genetic disease provoking this kind of thing. With a little research ...

[edit 2] Even an invented disease, I will find it better.

Nah, he/she is good like that, with the premature birth and the hermaphrodite condition pumping a mix of hormones in his/her body.

Years ago I met a girl who would look like in her early twenties but she was barely entering teenage-hood; the reason was a mix of steroids she got when she was a little girl, she had some sort of allergy problem and part of her treatment included some heavy hormonal supplement, some kind of steroid.

I'm talking about a girl with E cup breasts and wide hips on a slender body that would turn heads everywhere, is a fact that hormones can have weird effects on people and with a hormone mix and/or hormone deficit running through a pubescent hermaphrodite body the reactions can be many.

I also met an American girl who was a premature baby, she was in her mid teens and she barely was 4 1/2 feet tall. Most people would think she could be around eight years old.

Real people, real cases.

In reality premature babies are born all over the world, not only in first world countries, where they may have the resources and equipment to try to replace a mother's womb with an incubator and succeed, and even then is not a given that they will grow and look like their chronological age. There are way more premature babies that can't reach normal development than those who can. You can't take a small sample of premature babies and pretend that's all there is to them, there are many outcomes... all over the world... and situations can vary in a case by case basis. Yours is a very narrow analogy.

Is not like I'm trying to make the game hyper-realistic or trying to illustrate medical studies anyway.

He/she is of "legal age" which can vary from country to country, like the legal age of consent does.
Is up to the player to put a number on that term, but for regulations let's say he/she is 18 years old.

Aeilion

Jun 14, 2017
You do well as you want. For my part I am only giving my opinion with arguments that people can check if they wish. I confess to find it very ugly ... The use of the life problems of some people without even making the effort to do some research ... I clearly prefer to go my way.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
If you want to make such a game go ahead, but bear in mind that no matter how you cut it this is a kid and a game with him/her will probably not be welcome in here or the patreon.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
If you want to make such a game go ahead, but bear in mind that no matter how you cut it this is a kid and a game with him/her will probably not be welcome in here or the patreon.
There are, and has been, many games with young looking characters that had make it here and in Patreon like:

and many more with drawn characters like Milftoon drama

Even one of the most successful games here has young looking characters...

Is possible that my game couldn't make it, true, but this is just an out of whack proposal. :angel:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Alas, I always find it funny when developers try to hide their attempts at circumventing the idea of an under-aged sex based game by coming up with story concepts to try and dilute the fact that a character looks far younger then it should for a pornographic game...

I know this site has it's rules with regards to characters looking beyond puberty, as to allowing it to be posted here... But I really feel by having characters look under the age of 18 in an erotic/adult/sexual visual novel/game, and explaining it away due to some birth timing thing, child illness, chemical in-balance, mystical effect, scientific breakthrough, genetic malformity, hyper sleep, and so on, it still feels wrong regardless... And only helps to further engage people into either fantasizing about or feed into their sickness, the whole ********** thing...

Also, be aware, that in some , like the United Kingdom, characters must visually appear 18 or older in any fictional pictorial format when engaged in any sexual act or depicted as witnessing any sexual act, otherwise it is considered child pornography and charges could be filed for either having it and/or producing it...

I do wish you the best of luck on your project...

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
So I was bored and made a render to have an idea of what the MC would look like.

Meet Alex (who could turn to be Alexia), he/she would be the MC in this story:

View attachment 78096

Up close:
View attachment 78097

Already have a project in the oven so this game would have to wait, this game idea is full of fetishes outside of my personal preferences so it can really be a challenge to do something like this...

Yeah the MC is of legal age, he/she looks a bit younger because of his/her special conditions (read the first post for more info).
I find these pictures extremely disturbing. This character doesn't look "a bit younger", he/she looks about 11 years old.