VN Ren'Py Rainy Days [v0.2] [Fable-X]

Fable-X

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2023
Untitled-2 (5).gif

Overview:
Yoshi Sato was a successful businessman. He lived in a big city, had a big house, and had a wife with a big... heart. At a relatively young age, he had his life figured out. Or so he thought... An unexpected betrayal crushed Yoshi's plans, and his life changed drastically. Now, in a small town called Kumori, Yoshi lives in desperation and misery. He thinks that his life can't get any worse. Little did he know, life can always get worse. But sometimes it gets better. His fate is in your hands.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-27
Release Date: 2023-09-27
Developer: Fable-X - - -
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: True Love: Cosplay
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

tittyfuckex1.gif screen1111.png screen11111.png screen111.png screen111111.png screen1111111.png screenshot2.png screenshot3.png screenshot4.png screenshot5.png screenshot6.png screenshot7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yoshi Sato was a successful businessman. He had a big house, and had a wife with a big... heart. He had his life figured out. Or so he thought... An unexpected betrayal crushed Yoshi's plans, and his life changed drastically.
Yoshi: "Not gonna be easy to piece back together the fragments of my BROKEN HEART..." lol

I'm not really a fan of AI-art, but if it's something hand-edited, then I'm cool with it. (y)
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Fable-X

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2023
I feel sorry for this poor fellow.

But beside that, from the description it's hard to say what this game is or will be about?
I get what you're saying. However, this is a demo. It doesn't reveal a lot story-wise yet, so it wouldn't make sense for me to spoil everything in the description. But I might change the description later; we'll see.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RainyDays-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Fable-X

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I get what you're saying. However, this is a demo. It doesn't reveal a lot story-wise yet, so it wouldn't make sense for me to spoil everything in the description. But I might change the description later; we'll see.
If it's ntr followed by a choice between more ntr and cheating, I'll pass.
If it's divorce instead of ntr, followed by the same choice and it's obvious enough, I'll stay.
If we get to write our own story, just using the images to give looks to the character, hooray, you get a community.

Fable-X

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2023
If it's ntr followed by a choice between more ntr and cheating, I'll pass.
If it's divorce instead of ntr, followed by the same choice and it's obvious enough, I'll stay.
If we get to write our own story, just using the images to give looks to the character, hooray, you get a community.
Haha, it doesn't have NTR. The ex is there, and she will appear in the story later, but not as the main love interest. Right now, the game has dreaming/flashback sequences + introduction to the main love interest, and some teasing. So yeah, if you're scared of NTR, do not be afraid, my friend :)

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
AI CG and animated?
Not to be nitpicky here, but does this:
qualify as animated?

I guess technically it does. There is an illusion of movement. And it's a pretty crafty solution to the difficulty generating animations from AI images. It's smart to move the action out of frame, so we won't focus on the fact that the boobs and the dick are moving together instead of sliding against each other. The shaky cam makes it a bit less noticeable that it's just a static CG being translated against a background. What would it take to edit the cum out of the CG before the pop shot or to show the dick moving down the cleavage for a few frames?

Reactions: DarksideDan

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Haha, it doesn't have NTR. The ex is there, and she will appear in the story later, but not as the main love interest. Right now, the game has dreaming/flashback sequences + introduction to the main love interest, and some teasing. So yeah, if you're scared of NTR, do not be afraid, my friend :)
I'm not a friend just yet. I'll be one once the ex gets fedEx-ed out of the house and on the f95 highway where she belongs.
Anyone who gets introduced as a traitor, heart-breaker, divorce-enforcer or otherwise uninterested in a meaningful, long-lasting relationship beyond 'cum and run with the money' deserves to be charged for a federal crime and put in with the politics.

But if they want a quickie, I'm all aboard the fuck-train. Nothing like finding someone to lube up and fill up before sending them away to do the same with someone else, free of guilt.
No engagement? No problem :3
But if there will ever be another engagement, please, make sure this one sticks.

Reactions: MAD6999

Filth22wall

May 25, 2022
I don't care AI cg or not, I actually like it. but I don't see any game with quality that matches the graphics.