Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Let's wait and see what they do. I thought that they would come up with a last minute excuse and delay the update, but they ended up releasing it on time.
"Wait and see" is all we do here really... and we've waited and seen a lot.
SirDammed is like Braindrop.... braindead...
They've been milking for years...
It's good this update came out on time, but we all know it's far from the norm.
Let's not forget that.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I really enjoyed this update. If they are able to release updates like this, frequently, then I don't see any reason to complain about this game.
People will always look for something to complain about, now the complaint is that the sex scene was with the wrong daughter lol.

PS: I don't think Dammed milks, he's just someone very disorganized.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...does this choice below mean only for Brooke, or all other love interests as well? Also, picking not good....will there be another choice later in the story for MC to get Brooke pregnant? :unsure:

screenshot0002.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
when you read the comments, you get the feeling that some people would like to be paid for playing this stuff for free. guys, you don't pay the developers, you don't scold them.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
when you read the comments, you get the feeling that some people would like to be paid for playing this stuff for free. guys, you don't pay the developers, you don't scold them.
Won't go that far but I definitely just ignored to usual complainers in the thread. They complain when the game isn't being released and when it's updated... they still complain. Some of it may be valid but a lot of it's the usual circle jerking from people with way too much time on their hands.

Reactions: Drew Anderson

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well I guess alorth just has to keep pressuring him then.
Hopefully.

PS: I don't think Dammed milks, he's just someone very disorganized.
Doesn't milk? I'm not sayin he milks, but he spent a year postin shit about some game that he plays for self-entertainment, while takin money from their patrons. But I'm not complainin about it. I personally don't have any invested interest to do so. I was a patron of his other game for a very long time. Stayed on far longer than I should have. Anyway, if they release another update, I may give this one another go. As I've said before, I stopped playin after gettin chased out a window by a Viking Berseker when the game first started. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
God damn this game has been absolutely ruined by fucking children. There's absolutely no arguing in good faith that it's not breaking rules for this site.

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
:unsure: Isn't Vanessa from restaurant and Jade from store when you go to lake with the girls
Bud, e6mill asked who the woman is in the grocery store (I'm assuming he means in Ch6 of course where there is a grocery store scene)... and it's Vanessa who the MC runs into while shopping there. The poster wouldn't have memory loss of who she was if he meant Jade from Ch4 since she hasn't made a return in any other content (yet). Make sense?

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes