Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Jesus fucking Christ!!!
The idiocy knows no bound. I checked the petition out and the comments read as if those absolute morons actually consider incest and rape as being the same as committing them in reality.
I knew we have one or two blowhards here on the board who argue like that, but I really didn't think you would find more than 5000 of those idiots to support a petition like that (not that I think there aren't that many idiots around, but that they also found the petition, this is what surprises me).
Well, I understand the bad image of incest, because the majority of cases that are made public are always cases of grooming or family abuse, so it is normal that people have such a bad image of incest. but in any case it's fiction, it's like we cancel games like gta v because you can kill innocent people. It is simply fiction. The real bad people are out there committing crimes, not playing little games. but people are too idiotic to understand that. I kinda hate the false higher morality that some people have.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
By the way. It's like they said the other day. That change org guy has to be a member of this forum to know that those games have incest, otherwise it doesn't make sense for him to know all that. the post nut clarity really hit him hard :LOL:.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I understand the bad image of incest, because the majority of cases that are made public are always cases of grooming or family abuse, so it is normal that people have such a bad image of incest. but in any case it's fiction, it's like we cancel games like gta v because you can kill innocent people. It is simply fiction. The real bad people are out there committing crimes, not playing little games. but people are too idiotic to understand that. I kinda hate the false higher morality that some people have.
Well, I don't see myself breaking a leg for most cases of RL incest, it is as you said, but yes, we are talking about fantasy here, if anything I consider those as some form of outlet, with a positive rather than negative aspect.

By the way. It's like they said the other day. That change org guy has to be a member of this forum to know that those games have incest, otherwise it doesn't make sense for him to know all that. the post nut clarity really hit him hard :LOL:.
Likely, but not ultimately necessary. He could be someone who uses one of the pure downloadt sites, they usually have descriptions of the games content in there as well.
But for one, we had a guy in here boasting about reporting Radiant to Patreon not too long ago, and I definitely know some idiots around here who think exactly like those supporting this ridiculous shit.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Likely, but not ultimately necessary. He could be someone who uses one of the pure downloadt sites, they usually have descriptions of the games content in there as well.
But for one, we had a guy in here boasting about reporting Radiant to Patreon not too long ago, and I definitely know some idiots around here who think exactly like those supporting this ridiculous shit.
Nah the dude has to be a member of this forum. Some of the devs he has on his list are pretty small. Unless you browse this forum or any forum similar to this one, it would be really hard for you to find those games.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If Sir Dammed accepts Patreon's demands he will lose all credibility (in the sense that he says he loves making this game)
Does he still have some credibility left? He lost all of it a long time ago in my eyes. He might regain some if the next update arrives on time.

Society is fucked these days with all the cancel culture and morality police everywhere.
The irony is most of them are nasty hypocritical little fuckers who prolly secretly wack off into their mommys shoes :WutFace:
Yeah they want to remove it for everyone because they are sick of themselves by liking it

Reactions: Lord Soth

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
They accept debit cards too. I find it hard to believe that any adult doesn't even have a debit card. heck, in my country you can have one from the age of 13 lol.
I've always found that whole argument about why Patreon is so vital to income for a dev as ridiculous. If someone has no credit card, and no bank account in this day and age...they likely have no money to send. Paypal can go fly a kite IMO, sending money through them is directly financing the censorhip we're all talking about.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Oh man, darn onions.

Never have I wanted so much an alternate route to a happy ending of all 5 of them together as a family. Does not have to be very long. Just a chapter or 2 following the opening.

Reactions: SenPC and Fonsy

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Our Patreon is back online! Thanks for your patience everyone.

As I'm sure many of you can understand, going forward @Moderator's will be more strict with enforcing Patreon's Community Guidelines here in this server. This means discussions about things that violate Patreon's Guidelines will be disallowed or limited.

You can read more about those guidelines here:

Thanks

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
next 100000th excuse for delay next update is coming ...
At least for now he hasn't made any excuses and from the few progress updates it seems like things are going fine. But I don't blame anyone for being skeptic. Hopefully he will release the update on time.

• Haha
Reactions: armond
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes