Archived [SoB] Rada

rokutz1990

Jul 30, 2017
if someone could throw up a save of just before the preg scene where the dad come back that would be hugely appreciated, no matter what I do or which variables are changed it wont trigger :/

Arkangel2311

Aug 15, 2017
Hello,
How do you know if the husband comeback? Because I can see her masturbating, stare at boob, and help her, but I can’t find her in the club
Thank for your reply

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
Hello,
How do you know if the husband comeback? Because I can see her masturbating, stare at boob, and help her, but I can’t find her in the club
Thank for your reply
When the husband comes back he will be in the bedroom with Aunt Rada at 21:00 hours.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
See this post . He explains in the second spoiler about wrong assumptions he made trying to trigger the scene. This will probably help you find her.

Arkangel2311

Aug 15, 2017
See this post . He explains in the second spoiler about wrong assumptions he made trying to trigger the scene. This will probably help you find her.
What program do you use for seeing that please?

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
What program do you use for seeing that please?
Use your browser. Just click on the link and it will take you to the post. Then click on the second spoiler button and it will open up and you can read it. The link leads to post #44 in this thread. It is on page three of this thread and is the fourth post from the top. If you are talking about something else, then you are going to need to be a bit more descriptive.

Aug 16, 2018
Hey, I've helped out Rada at home and at work at the Tire store, and she's blown me after the club. She's also talked to me the day afterwards about putting the BJ behind us, but I still can't seem to fuck her. Do I have to do the nightclub a few more times?

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
I think your error was agreeing to put the blowjob behind you. You should have just chatted and you get to fuck her. After that just keep giving her cream pies and she will get pregnant.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh cannot make shurik talk about mom-dad. i have pussytalk on 6. /shouldi talk about moms and sisters?

Last edited:

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
I am stuck on her famous club event. It just won't trigger. I tried everything, even the "husband left" variable is set to 2, no idea how to trigger it.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Make sure you've raised your stats with her. They need to be fairly high. Keep helping her (at her home and work workplace (the tire shop)) , and feeling her up in her bedroom at night. Since I don't think these vars are adjustable by the included cheats, you can speed through this mini-grind simply by hitting "RESET" next to the day tag on the left side of the game window. Sometimes you have to go to a different location for the reset to take, but just keep going back into her room and groping her. She'll soon let you fondle both her fun jubbs at the same session, and then from there just go to the Club late on a weekend night. From there you get the choices to watch what happens or intervene. (This is the first playthrough I've done where I'm trying to the wait-and-see approach with her, so I don't know what I'm doing from here on out hahahah.)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I've gotten to the point where I train Rada on weekends, and I can do various gropings and late night spyings of her diddling herself, but I'm sorta stuck here. She's in the kitchen at breakfast and dinner time; she's in the shower for spying; I see her in her bedroom on weekends for training; she's at her office during the day (but there are no options to do anything with/to her); she's in the hall during weekend afternoons on the phone; and she's playing hide-the-salami with herself in her bedroom at night. And I can spy on her (in the sauna with Shurik, and alone in the shower). But I'm sort of stuck there. I don't know what to do to progress things. I pour 'exciter' in her breakfast drink and get one daily crack moving things along with her, but I'm not sure what else to do here. Is there even a light at the end of this tunnel?

Last edited:

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
As far as I know the next step is after the husband comes home. You can see them in the bedroom and then you can go to the hospital for some special pills. Use those pills in the kitchen with the Rada ones. This will unlock new scenes with her. I personally am at a point where I can finger her in the shower but can't progress further so far.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Do wonder if i fucked the club event up. Got the club event to trigger. And got a blowjob after taking her out of the club/home. And talking to her the day after i picked "Agree and leave" to keep it secret or something. But, all i can do is like touch her boobs. Either I fucked something up or the walkthrough is outdated.