• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018

Guess who's back?
Hello everyone!
The work continues, well I'm back on it for some time, but I'm spending much more time on DAZ, Ren'Py etc. . My writing skills are still subpar, but' thats just life! (Also I'm still thinking of taking a "Creative Writing Class")
So yeah, what am I working on? Of course on Rad Science, sad as it is, that story has to come to an end, but at least with a gangbang, okay, more like a foursome, but you get my drift. My kinda depression and reluctance to write showed me, that I must finish Nicks story. At least for now. I don't know if the continuation should follow as games, or maybe as comics. Thank goodness I don't have to decide that yet.
At the same Time I'm working on 'Malleable', where I'm trying to apply the lessons I learned from creating Rad Science. I'm also still trying to find the right amount of gamification and mutabilty for it.
For example, I would love to have you able to change your Character as much as possible, the biggest butt, but barely breasts? Gotcha! The other way around? Triple G-otcha!
But that would mean that I would have to write a lot of scenes in a generic way, or at least the complexity increases a lot. Still trying to find a way how to do it the best way, but the more I'm thinking about it, the more I love the idea of a dozen sizes for breasts, hips...
If you have Ideas, gimme!
Okay, that's just rambling now.
So 'Malleable' it will be mixing Transformation and Corruption, and I'm releasing the Intro as soon as I'm done (no ETA).

Yours,
Sorrow
So he is working on another game now? I guess we will never see a update on this one

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I hope everything is alright and that is new game will be good ^^
I like Rad Science for the transformation concept and I hope the next one will be interesting too (with the possibility to "evolve" like a futa character or a big boobed one or I don't know !)

But he/she said that Rad Science "ends" for now with a foursome... Did I miss it or will it be the next (and last for now) update ?

Reactions: OneWayMissile
Sep 21, 2017
damn....guess only dmd and melody and freeloading and being a dik is gonna be my go to sure balls....jeez either someone died, is depressed, making another game (sacrificing the one that started to get them noticed let's just get real here)...lazy...asking for more money..."remaking the game"...fought with their coders, writers, partners...

*sigh

I'm just gonna wank of on melody or alice...maybe bella...or scarlett johannson "my daughter" in dmd :D

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Very similar to another I played.
Good artwork and story
When is the next update?
What game would that be? I may be interested. Rad Science was cool. Anything similar would also spike my interest...especially since this game is moving slowly.

Reactions: Ruodger

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Abandoned, though...boo. lol
Good thing I didn't get into it before it was abandoned. Nothing like gettng all excited then having the dev just stop.
There is one that is ongoing every week.
It's a choice gender so it's up to you to decide her gender.
A lot of people seem to like it "WVM"
But it takes forever since the male protagonist has so many girlfriends.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There is one that is ongoing every week.
It's a choice gender so it's up to you to decide her gender.
A lot of people seem to like it "WVM"
But it takes forever since the male protagonist has so many girlfriends.
Yeah, I'm waiting on updates on that one, too. Seems cool.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Wondered how long it'd take to go from On Hold to abandoned. lol
Saw that one comin, and I ain't even breathin heavy yet. :)

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes